Who loves sneakers?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by tosaytheleast • Jun 2, 2012.

1. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    I really love wearing sneakers. Converse especially. I can't imagine myself not wearing sneakers except on formal occasions. I also have Vans™ sneakers but Converse was my first love. I link sneakers because it is easy to wear, it is very light and my feet are comfortable with it. :D

2. Linky

LinkyExpert

Threads:
    I have to agree that sneakers kick ass. They are so very comfortable, it is like you are wearing air but your feet remain warm and cozy. Yes, Converse is amazing...it is so much more than just a shoe. To me, at least.

3. beckyv1265

beckyv1265Active Member

Threads:
    I prefer clogs. I have a nice comfortable leather pair. I only wear sneakers if I am going for a walk.

4. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    I don't love sneakers that much, but I do like to walk around many stores when I'm buying a new pair.

5. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    I would wear sneakers all the time if I could. :rolleyes:
    I do prefer the Vans because they are much more comfortable to me.

6. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    I like wearing sneakers they're so comfortable. I buy a couple of pairs and I wear them for different occasions. I try to find shoes that have an air pocket, so it feels like you're walking on a cloud.

7. kingusama92

kingusama92Active Member

Threads:
    Love wearing sneakers.

They are the most comfortable footwear one can wear. Made for walking, if you buy the right kind. I have a lot of pairs ranging from Puma, Nike and Reebok.

8. love2loveu

love2loveuMember

Threads:
    I like the look of sneakers but I have never been a fan of wearing them often. The main reason is a hate socks! I love summer so I can wear flip flops and sandals. In the winter I will just wear shoe boots once in a blue moon I may wear sneakers.

9. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    I love wearing sneakers because they match practically every casual outfit, plus they are super comfortable. I need to replace my currently pair of Adidas with a new pair because mine are worn out - I've had them for four years. It's such a good feeling to get a brand new pair of sneakers.

10. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    It seems like sneakers are really for all generations. To add, sneakers are not just comfortable, I also find them cheaper compared to rubber and leather shoes yet you can wear them for years. I have a 5 year old converse all start sneakers and up to now they still look good and I still wear it from time to time. That shows quality.

11. Ja'cobeC

Ja'cobeCMember

Threads:
    I'm a shoe freak and I enjoy buying them also. I prefer Jordans, Converse Chucks, Vans, and Nikes. But I buy pretty much any shoe that looks good on me. I go for the shoes nobody wear because I like to be different.

12. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like walking shoes because I do a lot of walking. Otherwise, I prefer to wear regular shoes. My feet don't like to be enclosed for long periods of time.

13. razelia

razeliaActive Member

Threads:
    Most of the time I actually wear sneakers. They're the comfiest type of shoes ever, and they still manage to look stylish. I have more sneakers here than I have any other type of footwear :p.

14. Cheseloo

CheselooMember

Threads:
    I've just recently gotten into sneakers and realized that I had never even bought myself a pair before. The pairs I owned were given as gifts. You're right they are so comfortable and since I'm all about comfort now they are all I've been rocking lately.

15. saizo6

saizo6Active Member

Threads:
    I also love wearing sneakers. It seems like the older they get the more comfortable they are. I especially wearing New Balance sneakers. I've had my current pair for close to 6 years now and they're still in very good condition. It was definitely worth the money I spent on it.

16. NopGuy

NopGuyActive Member

Threads:
    Sneakers are my favorite types of shoes. I only ever wear them unless I'm at some sort of formal event where I have to wear nice looking, but kinda uncomfortable shoes.

17. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    I prefer leather sandals or mocasins rather than sneakers. In Spain, you can buy lovely leather shoes and sandals for very little money, and some of them are so light, you hardly know you're wearing them. At one time, I was a big fan of sneakers, but I seem to have got out of the habit these days. Actually, the most important thing for me is comfort, and sandals tick the box every time.

18. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    Chucks are the bomb! They're favorites next to Nike women. I don't think I can live without them! They're just so comfortable!

19. katharinemae

katharinemaeActive Member

Threads:
    Sneakers are my go-to shoes if i want the comfy feel, i use them when I run errands, do grocery shopping or just play with my kids. My kids and I also paint and customize our sneakers which is really fun to do.

20. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    Ah yes, when I was younger I was the sneaker queen. I had a different pair for everyday. It all started when I was a girl, and my grandmother would go to Sears Outlet and buy up all kinds of sneakers. They must have been a good price. One day my dad looked in my closet and said whats with all the sneakers? Ever since then sneakers were my thing. Now, I like wearing sandals. I like letting my feet breathe.