Who remembers the fushigi ball?

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by Koala • Dec 11, 2012.

1. Koala

KoalaNew Member

Threads:
    It was a small ball that was shown around in a lot of places. Although I didn't ever personally see someone with it myself. I have always wanted to try one out. If anyone has any experience with them please share your thoughts! Was it worth buying?

2. jayjacinto

jayjacintoMember

Threads:
    I have one. Although it might seem the trick is very easy to do because of the ball, it really isn't. It isn't the ball which makes the trick, it's how you do it. So it is just an ordinary ball with specified weight.

3. mnicole

mnicoleMember

Threads:
    I always wanted one of those, sucks to here its not that easy to use. do they even sell those anymore might get one for my nephew for Christmas.

4. Mercy77

Mercy77Member

Threads:
    I almost bought one of them cause it looked so neat. But when I watched very closely at the commercial, I could tell the ball was being held all the time. It's the movement of the hands and fingers that gives the illusion that the ball is actually floating on air. Must take a lot of practice to perfect the illusion.

5. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    It took one year for my friend to be able to do the same tricks they do along with the fushigi ball, but i think it was worth it because he impresses everyone when doing the tricks.