Wholesale Jewelry

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by jovan107 • Aug 8, 2012.

1. jovan107

jovan107Active Member

Threads:
    I normally purchase wholesale fashion jewelry online from fashionbella.com and lajewelryplaza.com. Each site a minimum order of $50 is required and they both ask for a re-seller permit/business license. Do any of you purchase wholesale fashion jewelry online? and Did you purchase them from these sites? I find some very unique fashion jewelry on these sites. I keep about $10 of the jewelry I buy and sell the rest for 50%-150% of the purchase price to my friends, family, and former co-workers. If you decide to visit any of these sites make sure to check out the clearance section, sometimes they have necklaces, earrings, and rings for under $1.

2. Tinee

TineeMember

Threads:
    I'm so glad that I came across this thread. I was looking for a supplier of rhinestone jewelry and just realized that FashionBella offers them! Thank you very much. Cheers!

3. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I am also glad to know about these sites where you can buy jewelry for little or almost nothing. I love to see what other people has made and put together so I can be on trend with other people. I do this type of craft and I love the ideas of what the other people make and the different pieces.

4. jovan107

jovan107Active Member

Threads:
    I forgot to include lajewelryplaza.com in my initial posting. They are a wholesale jewelry site as well that is similar to fashionbella.com

5. guidedessensations

guidedessensationsNew Member

Threads:
    Fancy costume jewelleries are awesome especially when it comes to their prices.

6. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    Wholesale? Are you a retailer? I'm not, and as such I can't imagine what I would do with all that jewelry.

7. jovan107

jovan107Active Member

Threads:
    I sell some of the jewelry I buy from these sites to former co-workers, friends, and family. I keep the pieces I like the most.

8. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    That's a decent business model, haha! I couldn't do that, though, because quite a few of my female friends sell their own homemade art pieces, and there's no way I'd be able to sell to them.

9. jovan107

jovan107Active Member

Threads:
    I have a few loyal customers. If your currently employed you could try selling items to your co-workers.

10. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing! I am thinking about buying some pieces of jewelry from these websites, they have great items.

11. weddingbands12

weddingbands12Banned

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing these information , really great job .

12. jovan107

jovan107Active Member

Threads:
    Yes, fashionbella minimum order requirement is $50, but snapdeal is an India online mall that offers great deals for mostly customers in India. According to their website snapdeal.com, they do not ship products internationally.

13. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I would have to say I would buy it to sell also because I am not the jewelry diva like most women. I only throw on some pieces when I am getting dressed up for a special occassion. I am not a jewelry person per-say, but love to make it. I have to have my earrings and watch on every time I step out the house but nothing else. But I love to see people wearing jewelry that wants to wear it with there outfits. They look very nice and can pull it together very nicely.

14. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    You mentioned a resellers license is needed. How do you get one? Thanks for the share.

15. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    Nope, I don't.

I don't have a business/reseller account that I could list in the first place. And beyond that, I don't buy jewelry often so I don't really need to find a place like this. It sounds like a great deal, though.

16. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It really depends on where you live. In my state, the resellers permits are controlled by the State Board of Equalization. Your local SBA (Small Business Assoc) will be able to direct you to the right place or Google it.

17. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I love websites that sell wholesale jewelery and I usually end up overstocking on this.
    I love how the prices are so I am not afraid of splurging every now and then. I usually find that the quality is not as terrible as I originally think so that is a huge plus for me.
    I personally like to create fun looks or I even give this jewelery away as presents.

18. mifinfo

mifinfoActive Member

Threads:
    Dear all, in China,taobao is a nice place for wholesale little jewelry,such as rings, earrings, pendants. If you are interested, e-hermes.net can offer China shopping agent.
    1.2.T1foZhXe0dXXXXXXXX_!!0-item_pic.T2gk5SXoFXXXXXXXXX_!!405312179.

19. mifinfo

mifinfoActive Member

Threads:
    E-hermes.net can offer you shopping service in China if you need!:eek:

20. Ethel

EthelNew Member

Threads:
    fashion jewelry manufacturer, can accespt small quantity order,100pcs per style .

hi, I am a fashion jewelry manufacturer in Qingdao China. We do fashion jewelry for about 5years. Now have good re,ations with many large brands, such as, FORVER21, DIVA etc. If you are looking for fashion jewelry supplier, please feel free to contact me skype:syjewellery007 trademanger:cn1000444660