Wii U 32GB, refurbished

Discussion in Product Reviews started by mistymi • Jun 15, 2014.

1. mistymi

mistymiActive Member

Threads:
    I got my Wii U yesterday, a refurbished one from Nintendo for $200. I read many positive comments on other forums before I bought it and now I see they're all true. Like I've read by others, it looks brand news. I've inspected the screen and the console and I haven't seen any scratches. It's very easy to set up, but it does take a while to download updates and create accounts. It took me at least an hour, but I was impressed afterwards.

The gamepad touch screen makes menu navigation very easy and everything is just easy and fun to use. It's nice to be able to play games in bed or somewhere else away from a screen. The gamepad is a little heavy, but overall, the Wii U is a solid console and the refurbished version is a great deal. There aren't many games out yet, though. I've been playing Mario Kart 8 mostly and it's a lot of fun.

2. JaydonTyler

JaydonTylerActive Member

Threads:
    My sister has one. I've never even tried it before. I prefer PS4.

Buying refurbished can be a good thing. I buy laptops from a friend that rebuilds computers for a living. Saving $800 for a high quality laptop is great. I'm not one to buy refurbished electronics often, but sometimes you can find value in doing it.