Will You Purchase Mayweather - Pacquiao Ppv?

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by lindbergh • Feb 21, 2015.

1. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The fight is finally on! Mayweather has finally signed the contract that would let him fight Pacquiao in May 2 of this year! A lot of people are saying that this would be the biggest fight of all time if we primarily look at financials. So, the question is, will you purchase the PPV for the event? How much do you think will they charge for it? Or will you go to Vegas and watch it live yourself?

2. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I will definitely watch the fight live but not through PPV. It's going to be noon by the time the main event airs, so I'd rather have buffet lunch at a restaurant that offers free live viewing. My country's very supportive of Pacquiao since he's basically a citizen here. Such added perks have become normal every time he has a fight.

3. tipoywizard

tipoywizardActive Member

Threads:
    I will. I 'm waiting for this match for avety long time and finally it will come to reality. As a boxing fan I can say that this is one of the greatest highlights in world boxing history.

4. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I could care less about the fight. I wouldn't mind Mayweather losing, but I don't need to see the fight. I'm far more interested in seeing people argue about who's going to win the fight. After the fight, I just want to laugh at the people that say the loser (whoever that is) somehow won the fight or would win a rematch. All of that is going to be far more entertaining than the actual fight.

5. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I never watch these kids of sporting events live, although I may be very very excited about them. I usually wait until the next day, until someone has uploaded the pay per view, and then I download it? That is a little annoying though, because I have to avoid all news outlets so as not to have the pay per view outcomes spoiled for me.

6. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayerActive Member

Threads:
    Probably not actually. I mean sure it's great to watch and take a day off but I was never that excited for any sporting event ever since I started working. But it's good to hear that both athletes will finally be getting into the ring after so many years of taunting and insults.

7. TommyVercetti

TommyVercettiActive Member

Threads:
    I'm actually going to be watching the fight live with some of my boxing buddies from college. It's still a couple of weeks away so I have to save up no matter what. It's safe to say that I won't be buying UFC pay-per-views for a while.

8. owesem75

owesem75Active Member

Threads:
    No. I will just research on FREE ONLINE STREAMING just like what I did on his past bouts.

9. etc

etcActive Member

Threads:
    I definitely will watch, I'm a fan but not on PPV. I might just wait till a network will show on TV. I like watching Maany Pacqiao win a fight but not when he loses lol.

10. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I won't pay to watch the match. All that talk that it's the biggest [boxing] fight is nothing more than a marketing gimmick. The days of great boxing are long gone. But that doesn't mean this fight doesn't interest me. I hope that Mayweather loses this fight. He's grown damn too arrogant. I hate such people.