Wishlists?

Discussion in Online Shopping started by Denis Hard • Dec 1, 2015.

1. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    On sites like Amazon adding items you are thinking of purchasing can be a good way to not only organize but also keep track of things you want. I've heard it said that from time to time discounts are offered on items in your wishlist but whether that's true or not, fact is wishlists help you budget and give you a good incentive to save money to buy the things you want.

If you've created or added items to your wishlist either on Amazon or another online store, were you offered any discounts?

2. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I wish they offered discounts on the wish list in Amazon but none have shown up. I have had in the past some offers sent to me when I have put things on a wish list for clothes or cosmetics, but they are more for me to put things in so I don't have to look for them again in future. They can be useful, because if you put things in a basket they often get taken out on some sites, and I used to use that as a list and just put anything I liked in it. If they do have a wish list option I put it in both now.

3. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I do place some items on my wish list menu, but it's just to keep track of what I want to buy in the future. It's a great way to remember the items that you like. However, so far I haven't received any discount offers for the items that I placed on my wish list.

4. jneanz

jneanzActive Member

Threads:
    I like that feature for two reasons. It gives me a reason to pick something that will qualify for free shipping. The other is that I can compare to similar items. I know Amazon has browsing reminders but the idea of not being locked in is appealing.

5. dashboardc33

dashboardc33Active Member

Threads:
    I love creating wish lists because it is nice to be able to add things to my list throughout the year and give the list to my family when they ask for my Christmas list around the holidays. I don't know if they offer discounts on wish lists either but that would be nice if they do!