Women: Feelings About Slip Shorts?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Parker • Feb 24, 2016.

1. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I was shopping for bodywear today and I discovered slip shorts. I never knew such a thing existed. I purchased a pair. They remind me of a streamlined version of bloomers. They are supposed to replace half slips. I do like the way the feel. I will post a more detailed review after I have worn them a few times.

Any feedback on slip shorts?

2. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I have never heard of slip shorts so that is very cool. I am always wearing my bulky shorts under my summer dresses and I am always hoping that people don't see them at all. I will have to look into this.

3. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    They're cool but I'd prefer to wear them at home where only I and those close to me can see them. It would feel rather uncomfortable wearing slip shorts in public areas. It's not a comfortable feeling to be stared at by random people, especially those with malicious minds. The beach would be an exception, though.

4. knitmehere

knitmehereMember

Threads:
    I love them for the same reason as one of the above posters, for wearing under dresses. I prefer to have shorts on at all times under my dresses, but my jean shorts are bulky.

5. Jasmine2015

Jasmine2015Active Member

Threads:
    I wear half slips all the time for my dresses and skirts. How long would the slip shorts be? I would want to be near the same length as my half slips. Now if I could find some whole slips, it would replace the need to find a separate tank top to wear with my half slip. I have never worn jean shorts underneath my dresses but I imagine it would be bulky.

6. Cassie Lyons

Cassie LyonsMember

Threads:
    I wear them underneath all of my dresses. I live in an area where we can get alot of wind without notice so it's always best to be safe.