Women Handbags - Make you distinct from crowd

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by vshah1585 • May 7, 2013.

1. vshah1585

vshah1585Banned

Threads:
    Handbags play an important part in women's life. It is very helpful object. It helps them to keep their daily needs in it. Cross body bags are become popular in this summer season. These are best gifts for women.

2. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    Our handbags do speak a lot of volumes about our personality in my opinion.
    Other than that every woman just wants a handbag that will be perfect for her needs and her personality.
    My favorite types of bags would have to be the structured type because I am someone who would just get annoyed if my bag started showing signs of "aging"(haha). Therefore I prefer durable structured bags since I am so picky.

3. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I agree that handbags are an essential part of a woman's fashion identity. They are at the same level as clothing where you have the freedom to express your personal style, like the elegant ones choose those expensive designer handbags, while the simple girl is just content with using simple hobo style handbags, etc.

4. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I love hand bags. I can't go out without wearing one! When you're a girl, it's a must!

5. Rocky

RockyMember

Threads:
    My purse is like a black hole! I have everything in there, except that it might take me ten minutes to find it!
    I tend to use just one purse so I like neutral colours that will compliment everything I wear. I simply don't have time to switch all of my stuff between bags.

6. zoeysmama2011

zoeysmama2011Active Member

Threads:
    I adore handbags! I have many! Many designers believe that a handbag can make your outfit and I agree. I have enough handbags to go with my outfit or mood. I have a couple crossbody handbags, which I'm not all that fond of anymore. I get annoyed by the bag smacking against my legs or my jeans bleeding onto a nice new purse.

7. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I don't think it has to be a designer bag as long as it's a nice bag. How about a bag that is made nicely and that will last. A bag that has nice soft leather and a nice design is great for me and I do not go for the designers at all. I go for what looks good and made well.