Women spring fashion trends in 2013

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by vshah1585 • May 14, 2013.

1. vshah1585

vshah1585Banned

Threads:
    Get your excitement across by spotting the latest fashion trends of 2013. When it comes to fashion, you got to be aware of the ruling trends, and when we are talking about the fashion trends we surely cannot miss out.

2. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    It's always great to be on the know when it comes to the trend going on in the fashion industry. You don't want to be left behind really. I try to keep up with the trend and at the same time, make my own trend and creating my own style.

3. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I don't keep up with the trends per say because everything is a trend and I buy whatever I like and that is trend for me. I keep up with what is comfortable on me and looks nice and fits nice. Other than that, I don't know what a trend would be since they always comes back in style no matter what you buy.

4. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have noticed that green is one of the hottest color this spring. I love color green.

5. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    It seems as though trends always rotate themselves, so I always buy what's in season at the time and don't worry about trends as much. I like to do my own thing and dress for me, so I can wear it whenever I need to wear whatever it is that I need to wear.