Wondering about QVC products?

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by ladybug • Jan 2, 2014.

1. ladybug

ladybugMember

Threads:
    I like watching QVC every now and again. I just can't watch it too often because I end up seeing something that I'd really like to have. I did see a great deal on Serta Sleeper mattresses this past year and now I'm wishing that I had purchased the item, not to mention the price was unbelievable! I was wondering if any of you have ever ordered from QVC though, and how satisfied you are with the item or items that you purchased from QVC? Any information regarding their return policy would be very helpful also.

2. justusforus

justusforusActive Member

Threads:
    I am with you. I have never bought but like to watch it from time to time. Not really interested in all the costume jewelry, but I do wonder is it was something I really wanted would it be a good place to buy.

3. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    We don't have QVC here in my country, but I am familiar with the concept and I'd love to watch it. I watch Shark Lake and I know some of those great products go there, I'd have no problem in buying them if I had the need and opportunity, so no problems in just being advertised and sold on the TV as long as it's a good product.

4. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I only ever bought one product from QCV, but it was a beauty product that is also sold in other stores and from a brand I knew already, so maybe I can't help a lot with the feedback. I will say they delivered in a decent amount of time and the purchasing process was OK. I would say if you want to get something from QCV but is afraid, number one thing is, if the product looks and sounds too gimmicky, be careful. Also, look up reviews on that specific product online to learn what other people are saying. Also looking it up on Youtube might be a good option, as people sometimes do video reviews and you can see how the product works better. Just be careful not to read reviews only on the actual QVC website, as I don't know if they select reviews to post there or not. Enter the product's name online and look at blogs or other review websites!

5. LindaKay

LindaKayActive Member

Threads:
    I actually bought a Serta mattress on easy pay through QVC over the summer. It is the most comfortable mattress that I have ever owned, and the easy pay offer made it a lot easier to pay for. It was also very reasonably priced when compared to other mattresses that I have seen.

I think my next purchase from QVC is going to be a KitchenAid mixer.

6. cookiemonsterv16

cookiemonsterv16Member

Threads:
    I haven't purchased anything from QVC, but I do like watching some of the things they have especially the Kitchen products. I've always loved watching In the Kitchen with David because sometimes they show a good recipe to try out so even if I don't purchase anything I at least get to try out a new recipe they showed. I would like to purchase one product they aired on one of the kitchen segments its the Ninja, my husband keeps talking about how much he would love to get that.

7. mameeker@cuse

mameeker@cuseNew Member

Threads:
    Generally the quality is as good as the prices. (good) Just make sure to do your research on a product before purchasing it.

8. Ruth B.

Ruth B.Active Member

Threads:
    I don't watch the channel, but I have bought a vaccume from QVC. I got a dyson and paid it out. I would use them again, but I prefer to keep it just on the internet, I don't want to become addicted just because I can pay something out. The vacuum was essential, and I had that particular one recommended to me, so when it come on so much less, and I could save over 125 dollars on it, I grabbed it.

9. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    I regularly buy from QVC because they have name brands and a lot of the items are usually pretty good prices. I don't mind not seeing the items because QVC has a great return policy. My one and only complaint about QVC is that sometimes I think their shipping charges are high considering the items take some time to get to you.

10. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I bought a couple things off QVC as gifts, and every recipient loved their items. Most things sold on QVC are quality items that come from major manufacturers and sometimes smaller manufacturers. I've never had a problem with them processing payments or shipping out items in a timely manner. I would absolutely recommend them and shop with them in the future if I found it necessary.

11. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have also purchased items from QVC as gifts and had no problem with the items once received. Some of the items demoed on the show have really good prices which you would like to take advantage of as often as you can. I have seen the the new desktop computer that I really want and will get soon, just need to wait a little bit longer before I can go for.