Working Out With A Step Stool

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by Verity Darkwaters • Feb 6, 2016.

1. Verity Darkwaters

Verity DarkwatersActive Member

Threads:
    So I find if you have a step stool that isn't overly tall you can do step workouts with them.

That is one of the links and I do each one the length of a 4 minute song. There are a few more on Youtube, but it's cool because their are other workouts people are doing with their step stools like push ups, or the plank it, or the rest their feet up and do a type of mountain climbers. Thought I would share that with you all. Good work out for cheap!

2. rz3300

rz3300Active Member

Threads:
    These are truly that ways that you can save your money and be smart when it comes to exercise equipment. Using the stairs in your house and step stools and walls and all of that gives you the same workout as a lot of the products that are out there that can cost you hundreds or thousands of dollars. Just look around and see what you can find and you will be surprised.

3. Verity Darkwaters

Verity DarkwatersActive Member

Threads:
    @rz3300@rz3300 I cannot agree more. I started looking into it when one of my friends was spending like 200 dollars in a step class. I was like o_O. I heard step was a good work out and low impact, but I cannot in good conscience spend $200 on a class I may or may not go too.