Workout Applications, which ones do you use.

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by jdwriter • Aug 7, 2014.

1. jdwriter

jdwriterActive Member

Threads:
    I love using my workout applications, and food logging apps. They really help me to keep up with my healthy activities on a regular basis...

I use Runkeeper and MapMyFitness to log my exercises.

I use My Fitness Pal to log my food and calorie differentials, and

I use Pact to keep me motivated, by charging me if I miss a day, or paying me if I make my commitment.

What does everyone else use for apps to keep yourselves on track?

2. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I only use Runkeeper because I don't really enjoy tracking my fitness through apps. I'll occasionally write some things down on a piece of paper and leave it on the desk at home. I definitely don't use food logging apps or techniques, though, because I know my diet is pretty solid compared to what other people consider a diet. A lot of these apps are useful for people, but I just don't like using them. I've seen others get great results from the apps you've mentioned and others, though.

3. Navii

NaviiActive Member

Threads:
    I only use MyFitnessPal to track my calorie intake, but I've heard a lot of great things about Runtastic for people who like to keep track of their cardio exercises. I don't use Runtastic, because I don't take my phone with me when I go for a run, so it wouldn't really be useful.