Workout at the gym after a daily hard work!

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by enell • Oct 18, 2014.

1. enell

enellMember

Threads:
    I'm 26 years old, and I have to work hard to provide a living for my family, I work in Building Construction every day from 7-am till 6-pm, and seriously, this job itself is like a gym workouts, but still, I feel like going back to gym will make my thoughts more clear in every way, for I used to go to gym before I start this job, and I know how it feels to be a sport guy. So my question is, Is it really OK to go to gym after a hard job that takes almost 12 hours of non stop working!? and if it is OK, then what advices or Tips I should keep in mind!? And what type of exercises I should consider doing it or not!?

Thanks for your help in advance! :)

2. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Depends to what limits you push your body daily when you work. If you're tired because the body has had enough for day then it would be advisable not too push yourself to hard by going to the gym after work because in the end it could backfire . . . on your health. If I were you, I wouldn't bother with exercising some more because the work you do already gives you all the exercise you need.

3. GenevB

GenevBActive Member

Threads:
    Depends on what your goals are. Of course it's not ok, the body needs its time to rest and you just force it beyond it's limitation. You need to eat a ton of calories and sleep almost all your free time in order to keep on with this routine of yours. Also consider taking some supplements like whey protein and maybe even creatine would help your muscles recovery faster.

4. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    It depends what you are doing in the construction site. If what you do there is simply to observe, to stand and to instruct, then it wouldn't hurt to exercise your other muscles that didn't have the chance to work themselves out when you were in your work. But if what you there is already taxing exercises like building itself, carrying heavy stuff, those jobs that require great exertion of effort from your muscles, then it would be best if you give yourself a rest so that it recovers. Otherwise, your body will end up fatigue and you might get sick. You don't definitely want this to happen as this would take to a halt your daily activities that you do to make your living.