Workout Shoe Brands you prefer

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by attagirl • Apr 11, 2013.

1. attagirl

attagirlNew Member

Threads:
    I have two favorite brands when it comes to sneakers or tennis style/workout shoes. They are Sketchers and New Balance. What shoe brands do you prefer and why? Would you wear used shoes or must they always be new? How many pair of those brand do you have.

I go with these as the sketchers are my walking shoes and the new balance are my workout shoes. They are comfortable for what I am doing and never cause my feet to hurt or blister.

2. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I live Ryka for general workout shoes. The are made specifically for women and they fit my feet like a glove. The company was originally owned by women, but I think it was sold. If I can't find Ryka, then Avia is my second favorite.

3. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I also love Skechers too, but I just use them for casual wear. When they get worn out already then that's the time that I'll use them for jogging. I also have owned Nike and Adidas as running shoes, and they're quite durable.

4. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    I am a Nike and converse type of girl. I just like all the styles. Plus my boyfriend likes both of them too, so we kind of connect in that category and we match our shoes sometimes, Corny I know.lol

5. sbatz72

sbatz72Member

Threads:
    I prefer to wear Nike. I do not know why Nike is my favorite. I wear Nike whenever I need an athletic shoe. I have tried other brands. I just do not like the way they feel on my feet. I do like the way the Nike feel.

6. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I love Nike. I have trusted that brand since gym class back in elementary school. They are comfortable and the price is also reasonable.

7. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I own a pair of Asics running shoes and they have lasted well. I bought them years ago and they are still in excellent condition, slight wear on the sole but almost new condition. Asics are one of the best for running shoes.

8. themotleyshopper

themotleyshopperMember

Threads:
    I'm pretty hard on my shoes, I workout 6 days a week, so having a good workout shoe is important. While I like my Asics, I think the Nikes hold up better and wear better. My Asics are starting to "peel" around the ankle with pieces of fabric actually coming off. That being said, they're still pretty darn comfortable :)

9. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I usually prefer the brand Nike to any other shoe when I engage in some serious workouts. I just feel that they do the best job in supporting my feet and just making me comfortable. On my lazy days, I usually wear converse or just regular coach sneakers. Puma and Adidas are also great brands but I just don't wear them as much as Nike.