World of Warcraft Mists of Pandaria

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by thc101mc • Sep 12, 2012.

1. thc101mc

thc101mcNew Member

Threads:
    Hi, what are your expectations for world of World of Warcraft Mists of Pandaria ? Will you play it? I was very disappointed with cataclysm .. I hope the new patch with the pandas have something new and nice to play.

2. Zaturo

ZaturoMember

Threads:
    I stopped bothering with WoW since Cataclysm. Pandas....seriously? I'm moving to Guild Wars 2, bye~

3. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I will still be playing. I'm not really looking forward to the game content itself. I'm looking forward to a bunch of my friends coming back together to hang out, though. That's why I continue to play.

4. cmarten

cmartenMember

Threads:
    I'm with Jessi. I mostly play because of the friends I have on there. No matter if I'm playing my epic nelf hunter or a cutesy panda, I'll still have fun playing with my friends. At this point, anything new will be welcome. I just hope they don't dumb everything down too much.

I am looking forward to challenge mode dungeons and the pet battle system, even though I was never into Pokemon. It'll add an interesting way to compete with others again.

5. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I hope you're right. I was really looking forward to the challenge mode bit, but then realized that it's going to be dominated by hardcore elitist raiders and may end up ruining the fun for some others. I'm hoping not, but it's possible.

6. nefsyn

nefsynNew Member

Threads:
    I saw a commercial for it and I thought it was a joke. It looks ridiculously bad. Pandas? Kung-fu panda or World of Warcraft? I really can't tell at all. World of Warcraft is officially selling out or something.

7. Zaturo

ZaturoMember

Threads:
    Ok, ok, I still want to try it..but not for TOO long! I know that the first pandas were used for Warcraft 3 as an April Fool's joke, but that is all I know. I am more of a Starcraft fan than Warcraft.