Worst Acting Ever?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Kitty Reeves • Mar 5, 2015.

1. Kitty Reeves

Kitty ReevesActive Member

Threads:
    I have to say, the movie "Birdemic: Shock and Terror!" has got some of the worst acting in history. Though "The Room and "Trolls 2" are extremely close.

That's the trailer. Wow. It's so bad.

And here's a guys HILARIOUS review of the movie.

2. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The Room is incredibad but it has a cult following because it's operatic in its melodrama.
    It's total crap but I watch it for laughs.

3. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    Are you sure this is the worse acting ever. I am a fan of the series Mystery Science Theatre 3000 which is a series about a man forced to watch campy B Movies. Anyway, in watching this show I have seen some horrible over the top acting in some of these movies. Its almost like the people were over acting on purpose, its not good believe me. Although I will admit that clip you gave Birdemic is pretty bad. I am amazed I never saw this movie wasn't on MST3K being a lampooned during its run, this seems bad enough to be on there. But then again I didn't actually see every episode, maybe it was shown, it was certainly worthy of such a dubiou honor from what I saw.

4. Colebra

ColebraActive Member

Threads:
    The Transformers series by Michael Bay is up there...
    I guess it really depends on how you define bad action. Or where you draw the line rather...
    But I believe that there are two films, or personalities if you will, that win by a huge landslide.

Nicolas Cage.

The people who wrote some of these movies are just as guilty. But geez, dude. Can't you ever pick a good one?

The Room.

I defy you to watch the whole thing.

Honorous mentions go to every Spider-Man with Tobey Maguire, even if he is not the one to blame, Batman & Robin, Planet of the Apes with Mark Wahlberg (he's not the one to blame either), Michael Bay again, The Dragon Ball movie (remember that?), Little Nicky with Adam Sandler, everything staring Rob Shneider, Michael Bay yet again, everything staring Ice Cube, Terminator 3, every Matrix after the first one.

5. philipgust

philipgustMember

Threads:
    I actually think that HIMYM's s.1 ep.15 kinda sucks.

6. Brenda Barnousky

Brenda BarnouskyActive Member

Threads:
    I agree that Birdemic is really BAD! My son and I got such a laugh over this monstrosity. It is one of of those things that makes you groan and just stare in disbelief! I don't even think The Room is funny. It's just BAD.:p

7. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I've never seen this movie but I have seen a lot of people talking about it and also I've watched some clips of it as well.. I love bad movies but these don't really appeal to me all that much, because I'm more of a fan of campy rather than straight up bad. I prefer big budget 90s or 80s movies that turned out to be too cheesy.