Wrapping gifts

Discussion in Seasonal & Holidays started by jleadbet • Dec 23, 2012.

1. jleadbet

jleadbetActive Member

Threads:
    I was actually able to complete my shopping early in the season, but I haven't wrapped anything yet. I used to love doing it, but not so much now that I have a bunch of people to buy for. I've never gotten into using gift bags. I figure that's just one more thing to buy. Do you like wrapping gifts?

2. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I use bags and wrap. I agree the wrapping takes alot of time, so I try to start as soon as possible, so that I will not be up all night wrapping gifts.

3. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    I don't mind it so much, but this is because I don't usually have a lot of gifts to wrap. I can imagine though that if I had twenty or thirty gifts to wrap, they would become a pain after a while.

4. Kaybee517

Kaybee517Active Member

Threads:
    I like wrapping gifts. It's one thing I never minded doing. However for those that hate it the invention of the gift bag is ingenious idea. Either way you are going to have to spend money on wrapping paper and scotch tape and tags or buy gift bags. If you had wrapping, maybe try buying gift bags at the 99 cent store or a discount store.

5. Treighsie

TreighsieActive Member

Threads:
    I love to wrap! This year each child has their own paper. Just for fun, I'm not using tags for them.
    As for bags. Seriously, I save them year to year. If someone gifts us one, we reuse it. You can take off the tag or put a sticker over it.

6. trishgl

trishglActive Member

Threads:
    I love wrapping gifts. It is one of the activities my son and I share during the holidays. We love sharing the excitement of a surprise for a loved one and knowing that they will enjoy it. That being said if you don't like wrapping much, most stores will have a gift bag option that's free during the Christmas season. You might want to ask around, most are pretty nice looking so I don't mind and neither do the recipients.