www.expeditelectronics.com legit?

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by megadelayed • Oct 5, 2014.

1. megadelayed

megadelayedMember

Threads:
    Has anyone brought things from expeditelectronics.com? I want to buy a phone off there as on the website they offer extremely competitive prices, but I have heard that they are based in Hong Kong and this as somewhat put me off the purchase, I just want to ask if anyone else here has brought anything off them and how was their experiences with this company? If they are based in another country did you have to pay custom fees/taxes?

2. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I would not order anything from China if I were you. Not only will you have to pay an arm and a leg for the shipping, and wait several weeks for it to arrive, but there is a good chance the items you are purchasing are counterfeit. China produces all sorts of counterfeit products, particularly electronics. Some of them, such as memory cards, have even made their way on to more reputable stores like Amazon. Likewise, if it's fake it's not going to have any warranties either.

I've had nothing but bad experiences with just about every single thing I've ordered from China - almost every single order was fake merchandise, and one of them didn't even send me my full order and gave me the run around when it came to a refund until I gave up.