Xing Tea

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Wasabi • Jul 29, 2012.

1. Wasabi

WasabiNew Member

Threads:
    I used to drink a ton of soda. Seriously, since I work at home, there would be literally six to eight cans a day around my workspace. My family was really concerned for me, so they pushed me towards drinking alternatives to soda, such as seltzer and juice, none which have worked. I recently have found XING Tea, where I am now totally addicted to the stuff! I love all of the flavors, especially Pomegranate. Quite sadly though, I don't see much where I live. Does anyone happen to know where I can find one online?

2. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    I've never heard of it, but I'd try amazon.com first. They tend to carry everything.

3. Bloomatic

BloomaticActive Member

Threads:
    I didn't know this product. It´s unfortunate that the drink does not get in my city. It is a drink that looks very inviting and offers a enormous amount of flavors. Surely it is very refreshing, and even more in the days of summer. I think your right that's your choice as an alternative to soft drinks. This new drink is surely not very natural, but better than soda. I like to try the variety of "Green Tea with Lemon & Honey". This is his description, according to a comment I read:
    This sounds like a delicious and healthy drink. I hope to get somewhere.

4. marvelz

marvelzActive Member

Threads:
    Here's an online site that sells energy tea and does free samples too.

:)

#4Jul 29, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2012
  5. PurpleWasabi

PurpleWasabiNew Member

Threads:
    What a surprise! I found another Xing Tea lover. Tea for me is like soda was for you. I used to only drink natural teas without any other additives, and never really liked anything I found that had sweeteners in it. However, once I discovered Xing Tea, it was my go to drink for the summer months. It stinks that you can find it near you, but I'm sure you can find some on BevNET. Good luck!