Yahoo stores?

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Denis Hard • Dec 12, 2013.

1. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Before today, I'd never heard of yahoo stores.

Huh? Everyone claims they have the best online shopping platform? Has anyone actually bought stuff from yahoo stores? If you have, were you satisfied with the products, services, etc that you got? It would be great to know that because if they offer better deals. . .

2. Daria

DariaMember

Threads:
    I have never bought anything from Yahoo stores. I did not even know they had a store until you said something. I might try it, if the vendors are reputable and the price is right. You say they have better deals; so I think this is worth the investigation.

3. brutal37138

brutal37138Member

Threads:
    There has been a few times that I have used Yahoo's shopping interface to comparison shop by price. With that said, I've never directly made a decision based off what I found on Yahoo! Shopping. I've always found there platform bulky and its not really that unique. It has helped me find a few retailers that I may not have found otherwise, but overall, I prefer Amazon for most online purchases and I don't care to go to unknown websites because then you have to start questioning authenticity and rather they actually provide the services they offer. I think online retailer services can still be bad and there isn't much recourse if you have a bad experience.

4. mareebaybay

mareebaybayActive Member

Threads:
    I did not know Yahoo stores existed either, though I can see why they have been so low key. The were probably so low, because they may not have anything to offer the average person. You never know what they could be offering someone, from consumer items to business essentials. I however would like to see a Yahoo store myself.

5. Kaylah

KaylahActive Member

Threads:
    I have never even heard of Yahoo stores, but I am very interested in checking them out. It seems like it would be a good idea. I wonder what types of items they offer and what their prices are like. I'm surprised I'm just know hearing of Yahoo stores when I am always looking for new online stores to shop from. I will definitely have to check them out or at least try to learn more about them.

6. charahome

charahomeMember

Threads:
    Like other posters, I had no idea that Yahoo had a shopping platform. I have not shopped. What I could say is that if Yahoo is offering the service, then they must offer reliable merchandise, as their reputation is at stake.

I will make a point of checking their services out. I for one, would trust shopping from Yahoo before unknown websites.