Yard sales!!!

Discussion in Home & Garden started by davbopol13 • Jul 11, 2014.

1. davbopol13

davbopol13Active Member

Threads:
    God love those who get up at 4:00am to set up these elaborate yard sales! It is one of my favorite things to do. Today I bought an island for my kitchen for just 45.00! I absolutely love it, and love shopping at Yard Sales, how about you?:eek:

2. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    When I was younger I used to love yard sales and would beg my Mom to take me on weekends, she was never such a fan so I didn't get to go often, but when I did go I found some awesome items. This one yard sale I went to had a woman who worked for a music company and she had thousands of new CDs and she sold them for $1 each so I stocked up (this was more than 15 years ago).

3. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love yard sales and second hand stores. I call it treasure hunting because you never know what you will find, it is true one mans trash is another mans treasure. I have found brand new clothes with the tags on them for little of nothing. When my daughter was expecting her first baby she was concerned she would not have enough clothes for the baby I took her to the second hand store and a few yard sales and she had more than enough for very little out of packet cash.

4. luigi

luigiMember

Threads:
    My mother and I used to go to yard sales ALL THE TIME when I was growing up! It was a tradition of ours over the summer when they would pop up every week or so. I was too young to buy some things like furniture and china, but now that I'm older, I get to buy those things whenever needed. I love going to yard sales, and I can find so many treasures during my weekly runs. :)