YesStyle.com - For those who are into Asian fashion

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by razelia • May 9, 2012.

1. razelia

razeliaActive Member

Threads:
    Yesstyle.com is an online shop for Asian brand fashions. They mainly have Japanese, Korean and Chinese popular brands for clothes, shoes, bags and accessories both for men and women. The site is owned by the same people who run YesAsia.com, a site that sells Asian region music and video games.

28tv1cp.

I've only bought from them twice, but the service has been great. Customer service replies within 24 hours, and there are various shipping methods available (I went with Ems for my orders). The items themselves are actually high quality and really comfortable (bought two blouses).

For those into Asian fashion, I suggest giving Yesstyle a try.

#1May 9, 2012
    Last edited: May 10, 2012
  2. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    I'll have to check them out. There are some really unique clothes in the Asian style that I really like. I have also found the quality of the items I have bought to be very good, too. I think the only down side is having to wait so long for shipping. It can take quite awhile due to going through customs but as long as you are not in a hurry, it really isn't a problem.

Edit: I just noticed that YesStyle has free Express International Shipping! Very nice!:cool:

3. xcmiller93x

xcmiller93xActive Member

Threads:
    I love this store. I just wish I had money, lol. They dress sooo cute in Asia. A lot of people in the US might think some of their styles are weird, but I think they're cute. My mom only had trouble with them one time, because she told me it took her like a month to get her order, so it's made me nervous to order with them.

4. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Great find! Another Asian store to bookmark. Chinese clothes are not only cheap, but also look good and have good quality. I personally like some of the things the Koreans make.

How much did you pay for Registered Airmail, and what did you buy?

5. razelia

razeliaActive Member

Threads:
    Whoops, scratch that. I went with EMS for my orders here at YesStyle. It was at YesAsia that I went with airmail. Sorry for the misunderstanding! (YesAsia offers free airmail shipping for orders over $40 in value).

Anyway, I think it was around $13 or $14 for the EMS shipping? And I bought these:

My favorite brand is Tokyo Fashion, by the way :D.

6. vida_llevares

vida_llevaresActive Member

Threads:
    This is an interesting lead. Thanks for the heads up. Will surely keep tab on this when I'm in the mood for shopping.

7. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've known about YesStyle for a while because I'm a huge fan of YesAsia and buy all my Asian music there.
    But I would only buy accessories at YesStyle because Asian fashions are tiny and not really made for tall American women with big boobs. The last time I would have fit in one of those tiny Korean made dresses is when I was 11.
    I've seen some adorable purses on YesStyle and even some nice hats.

8. Yurika

YurikaActive Member

Threads:
    First time to hear about this site. Take time to check it

9. Winnie

WinnieActive Member

Threads:
    This is my first time hearing about this site, but I'm going to check it out because I really like a lot of Asian fashion. I love Asian fashion magazines.

10. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like Asian style but wonder about the sizes. Americans are larger than Asians. Will look at the site for jewelery and scarves.

11. razelia

razeliaActive Member

Threads:
    Should you need it, YesStyle has a help section that has a comparison for the sizes in different regions

. Also, they have sizes information (specifics, in centimeters) in the individual product pages.

12. make

makeNew Member

Threads:
    thank for the share this site i will bookmark.i love korea because i love runningman ...:D :D:D

13. razelia

razeliaActive Member

Threads:
    Hey guys, YesStyle.com is currently offering a Cyber Monday Week sale: 15% on all orders, plus free shipping on all orders, too! Today's the last day, so don't lose this chance!

Just use the coupon code CYBERMONDAY at checkout. The free shipp