You an impulse shopper or more of a planning shopper?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by marmunmrhundun • Jan 16, 2014.

1. marmunmrhundun

marmunmrhundunBanned

Threads:
    Hey, I know tons of people who sometimes plan out their shopping sprees, and then there are those who just wake up some mornings wanting to go to the mall and once they get there they go crazy with purchases. Are you a impulse shopper or more of a planned shopper?

2. True2marie

True2marieActive Member

Threads:
    I am a planner in regards to shopping for food, clothes and electronics. Why? Years of overspending taught me that failure to plan is planning to lose when you get into a store. You end up paying too much for an item and what you get is sometimes junk.

3. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I do both. I honestly prefer planning just because it is more practical to do so and it prevents me from overspending, but sometimes I remind myself that I constrain myself a bit too much at times and whenever I remind myself of this I usually give in and let loose for a while until I feel loose enough and then I revert back to my planning ways with a bit more ease and comfort. I think it's important to mix up both, not only in shopping but also towards life in general.