Your Brand Of Choice For MakeUp

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by PSLoveCharli • Jan 22, 2014.

1. PSLoveCharli

PSLoveCharliActive Member

Threads:
    I recently began using all-natural products on my skin because too many chemicals were no longer helping my condition. I felt that was the best way to go for me and now use organic face wash, shampoo, toner, and moisturizer. I'm starting to see major improvements, but I still use harsh make-up that may be slowing down my process.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a good cosmetic brand that won't harm your skin? Mine is sensitive, acne prone.
    Thanks!

2. avasmom

avasmomMember

Threads:
    I have very sensitive skin that is oily in the summer, dry in the winter, and has a touch of rosacia from too much sun when I was younger. For the past few years, I have been using La Roche-Posey products and have not had any breakouts (knock wood!). It's a little more expensive than the regular drug store brands, but for me it is definitely worth it.

I have no idea if it is organic. In fact, it probably isn't since it doesn't mention this on any of the containers, but it works for me and I can't imagine switching to something else.

3. PSLoveCharli

PSLoveCharliActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks Ava's Mom! I will definitely look into it because I too have sensitive skin that's oily in the warmer months and dry in the colder months. Right now I use M.A.C. cosmetics that have not really caused any problems, but I know that they contain harsh chemicals that I no longer want to involve my skin with. I also heard that Sephora has a healthier line of products. I will research La Roche-Posey and others this weekend. Thanks!

4. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Hey!! Although I love MAC, It's not a brand that has care to use natural ingredients and it's not the best choice for sensitive, allergic and acne prone skin... several MAC products have given me breakouts and allergies.
    My favorite makeup brands for sensitive skin are Kiehls and Olay for skincare and Tarte for makeup.