Your Car Brand?

Discussion in Auto & Moto started by gracer • Feb 4, 2016.

1. gracer

gracerActive Member

Threads:
    Since I was a child, my family has always been using cars from Toyota. Up until today, now that I have my own family we still tend to choose Toyota as our brand of choice when it comes to cars. I have gotten used to the features and services of the brand that's why I kept my loyalty with them.

How about you? What car brand do you use right now? Are you happy with its quality and features?

2. purplepen88

purplepen88Active Member

Threads:
    I am a loyal Toyota car buyer as well. My family had various Toyota cars while I was growing up and I just stayed with this brand. Although growing up I remember we had a Honda Civic but we didn't think much of it. I think that's why when I purchased my first car I chose a Toyota. Right now both my husband and I drive Toyotas, my mother and brother both own Toyotas. We are definitely loyal to Toyota and we love the features and the way the cars drive and handle.

3. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I got a Toyota for my graduation present from my Grandfather. It was such a easy car to park and I loved my car. If I could have any car today though I'd like a Chrystler Mini please. I don't even have a license any more, but it's nice to dream. I love the look of the Mini and colors too. I'd like a red one with black top and interior. It's a sturdy car, seems easy to handle and park. Love the look and style of the Mini!

4. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Our first car is a Honda Civic which was slightly used when we bought it. That was one car to be proud of because at the time it was the most popular car in the Philippines. Now we have 2 cars - Ford Escape for my husband and the small Mitsubishi Mirage for me. They are both 3 years old but still looking good and have not given us any problem.

5. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Our cars have always been Toyota, since it is cheaper than Honda and it is what we can afford. The brand is quite popular as well and the quality is great, it is quite durable.

6. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have only had one Toyota, and it was an excellent little pickup. I would definitely be happy to own another one; but they are pretty expensive cars, due to their durability. Honda's are also known to be very good cars, and to run almost forever. I saw one advertised from a car lot and they said it had 495,000 miles on it, and still ran great !
    Another really great vehicle is the Subaru, and I think that it might be my first choice if I could just pick any vehicle that I wanted. They are an easy height to get in and out of, and the ones with AWD will literally go anywhere. Having very high mileage on a Subaru is pretty common, too.
    So, probably, I would be happy to have any one of these vehicles.

7. thenextGeek

thenextGeekActive Member

Threads:
    We have a Mitsubishi Mirage that was bought last year. It is our first car and I'm very happy with it because it has a low fuel consumption, it is very easy to drive, and it is light as hell. There a few cons about it though especially it's stock suspensions because I find it hard to drive it when there are lots of people in the car because it really feels heavy.

8. gracer

gracerActive Member

Threads:
    I agree so much with you on the durability of Toyota cars. My dad's first car of the same brand was a second-hand one but it stayed with our family for years before he decided to buy a brand new one. The engines are great and they are strong when it comes to going up on steep roads. :)

9. jneanz

jneanzActive Member

Threads:
    My family been into Toyota for 30 years now. I used to get them handed down to me until the Cressida pretty much went kaput. A few years ago I got a Buick that ate a lot of gas but because gm parts can be hard to find, it went to car heaven as well.

Last week I got my new baby, a Volvo sedan. Before that, I had a Toyota echo on the brain but it fell through.

10. shoptodrop

shoptodropActive Member

Threads:
    I have always gone with Ford but we needed a new car and got one yesterday. It happened to be a Toyota. I never really liked Toyota because I've heard bad things about recalls, but my husband was set on it because this car is what his parents have and it's been great for them. But I have to admit I'm very happy with it and love it.

11. MrsJones

MrsJonesActive Member

Threads:
    I have a Jeep. My second one upgraded from a Cherokee Sport to Grand Cherokee Laredo. I love the Jeep's 4 wheel drive especially during the winter months and there is inches of snow most cars are unable to drive through. I like the fact that I can load rather than stuff in a trunk. I have had other brands of cars, Oldsmobile, Chevy, Ford though. I know there will be a time that I won't be able to continue to drive it but for now I'm loving it.

12. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't have a car at the minute, but I'm desperate to own one because the public transport here sucks! I'd like a Toyota because I've heard the maintenance is very affordable and the parts are very easy to find here. I've got my eye on the Rav4, when I finally buy. I've always liked it, and the latest models are very easy on the eye.

13. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    No car at the moment, but when I do purchase it will be a Jeep. I like the SUV type vehicles for the higher views on the road and the ability to get out of the vehicle easier. Our driveway is sloped and in a low vehicle you roll out of the seat. As a senior citizen there are times it is not fun at all to get out of a low car on that slop and I have noticed the low seats make my back hurt.

14. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    I don't have a car yet but would like to purchase one in the near future. I love everything Volkswagen which I got fascinated with from a very young age. German engineering precision is highly valued and Volkswagen cars are economical when it comes to the consumption of petrol or diesel. Their spare parts are also easy to source and are durable. My car of choice is the Volkswagen Beetle.

15. bogo

bogoMember

Threads:
    I have a Suzuki. As someone who "doesn't pay full", I love how Suzuki delivers the reliability of a Japanese import at the bring of a Domestic car. Unfortunately, the 2013 model year was the last for Suzuki in Canada, and 2012 was the last for cars in the USA. They always had a hard time catching on because their cars were always a little quirky, small and a bit boring. I plant to drive this one till the wheels fall off.

16. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have a Toyota Vios. Two years ago, I owned an old beat up Toyota Corolla. You could therefore say that I'm a Toyota guy. Well, I do love Toyota. Some people say that my Toyota VIPs is pretty cheap. But I don't care. Toyota cars are very dependable and durable. And if ever theres a problem, its very easy to get parts needed for replacement.