Your Dream Car?

Discussion in Auto & Moto started by kingusama92 • May 31, 2012.

1. kingusama92

kingusama92Active Member

Threads:
    Simple enough, what is your dream car?

I am feeding off of my other thread, the one about Ferraris and Lamborghinis. It is only fair to allow others to talk about the many other cars that are out there. Many of those cars that are the dreams of people.

Which one is your dream car?

2. Mrs. Rogers

Mrs. RogersActive Member

Threads:
    My dream car is simple. I'd like to have a paid off vehicle that's brand new. Ideally I'd like to have a Dodge Grand Caravan with all the works, leather, etc.

3. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    Here is a photo of my dream car. A ford Mustang! I would love to own one even if it is just a 2nd hand car. It would be lovely if it is an older version. A vintage one just like in this photo.

Ford_Mustang_Vector_Portrait_by_bobbyrock.

4. psufootball

psufootballMember

Threads:
    Just one!? :p

Anyway I could list off things like the Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4sv or the Lamborghini Aventador or the Ferrari 458 Italia, but the thing is they are all cars I know I won't ever be able to own. Therefore I'm going to go with a car I really want, and I have a realistic chance of owning....

The Mazda RX8. I can get like an '08 used one for around $20,000, actually a realistic car I could potentially drive one day............ I hope. :)
    2010-Mazda-RX-8-027.

5. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I used to want a red two seater convertible. I was obsessed with buying one. Recently, my perfect has changed. I would be perfectly satisfied with a red or even better purple hybrid car. Oh how my dreams have changed.

6. Sugarhill

SugarhillActive Member

Threads:
    I have a serious thing for Maseratis. In particular, the GranTurismos. The closest I've ever gotten to one was driving alongside one and Forza 4. Shockingly, I was satisfied with both opportunities.

7. hanzuke50

hanzuke50Member

Threads:
    I seem to really like the 1999 eclipse, especially when it has custom work done. I think that might be the car I'd really like to own. It isn't really for flaunting, just personal preference. I know a lot of people who dislike how it looks.

8. neovlad

neovladMember

Threads:
    My dream car would have to be the Ferrari 250 GTO one of the most iconic and greatest cars ever build it holds the record for the most expensive car ever sold at auction topping out at 31 million dollars i think this is the ultimate dream car too bad few will ever get to see one.

9. Ryder13

Ryder13Active Member

Threads:
    For me not quite as exotic as a Ferrari or Maserati. I would opt for the Nissan 350ZX. It is to state the obvious a lot less $$. And I really would not want that
    crowd collector aspect. I would rather have something cool, and fast but not too much of the 'Look At Me' thing. I actually had a 280 ZX and I loved it. And it did not cost that much. It was used and I kept it for about seven years. Anyway this was a few years back. I would like a Vette but I think the Nissan might be the better choice. Not expecting either at this point.
    Ryder13

10. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    I have my dream car, thanks to my mom. I drive a 2004 mustang convertible, i love this car so much that I cried over it. It was my dream car. I'm getting a new car though seems like I am getting bored with it, but I still love it.

11. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My dream car is a Jaguar, I just like the way they look. It may not be practical but it is beautiful. More realistic the Lexus SUV is my goal right now.

12. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    I don't have a dream car, because for me a car is just something to get you around, and I'm perfectly happy with my 8 year old Ford Fiesta that's comfortable, reliable and does 60 + miles on a gallon of diesel.

However, I do have a dream motorhome. We have a 4 year old Trigano Tribute, and I love it, but if money was no object, I would invest in a Neisman-Bischoff Arto Flair. It's over £100,000 with customisation, so that's definitely a dream!

img_box_flair_200x95_2013_04.

13. ChanellG

ChanellGActive Member

Threads:
    I no longer have a dream car; I guess that is one of the things about getting older. I drive a used car that I bought at the thrift store with which I am perfectly happy. If money was no object, I'm not sure I would do anything different. My last car was acquired the same way and the only issue I had with continuing to drive it was that it could have been more eco-friendly.

14. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    The classic Ford Mustang has always been my dream car. I would be happy with any of them from 1965-1969 but the one that tosaytheleast posted would be awesome to own! What gets me is, I could have bought one years ago for around $500 bucks...why didn't I do that? Ugh!:mad:

15. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    A 1956 Chevy Bel Air has always been my dream car. I want one, but they just guzzle too much gas. I know they don't cost that much and I could probably buy one sometime in my life, but I would always be afraid that someone would steal it from me here in Los Angeles. Our car culture is so ridiculous. You can't have anything nice here. lol

16. Asuna

AsunaActive Member

Threads:
    I agree - Ferraris look great :) I wish I could afford it in the future. My dream car would look like that:

17. davidlamber8100

davidlamber8100New Member

Threads:
    The design of your car exposing your status. Mine is Ferrari 458 Italian(in red color):
    ferrari_458_02.

18. skyby7

skyby7New Member

Threads:
    White crown victoria with a police engine, and push bar.

I think modern Crown Vic's are simply beautiful looking cars, also very authoritive since they are the cars north-american police services use.

I'd fit it with a full survival kit in the trunk, i'm a prepardness nut hahahah, probably comes from my time in the boy scouts!

19. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I'd be happy with any expensive luxury car, to be honest. I'm not really that much into cars, anyway. :) But if I had to choose, I'd prefer either any current models of Aston Martin, or something from Mercedes as that is my favorite luxury car brand.

20. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm not really fond of most modern cars. I prefer classic cars from the 50's and 60's. It's hard to pick my dream car but it would probably be a classic Jaguar bubble type car from the 50's or 60's. You can't beat a classic Jag!