Your Favorite Comedians

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by DrRipley • May 7, 2013.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I like Dave Chappelle. I think he is very intelligent, aside from being very funny and charismatic. I also like that he seems to be a genuinely good person who is unwilling to sacrifice his principles for money. He declined a $50 million contract that could have furthered his career to unreal heights just because the studios were pressuring him to dish out more dirty jokes beyond what he was comfortable with.

Do you have any favorite comedians, and if so which particular works of theirs are your favorite?

2. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My favorite is Kevin Hart he's freaking funny I love him to pieces I have seen just about all his stand ups I like that he jokes about real things like when he talks about something makes you go I see people doing that type of thing. I also like Kat Williams he's pretty funny to

3. jpfm25

jpfm25New Member

Threads:
    Kevin Hart is hilarious. I have been watching his stand up shows on DVD and his little skits in youtube. Have you guys seen his chocolate drop skits? He sounds funny and looks funny. He also made an impact during the NBA All-Star game this year. Him, along with Shaq, roasted Kenny Smith and Charles Barkley.

4. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Can Floyd Mayweather Jr. be considered as a comedian? I think that he's a joke outside of the ring. He brags about his money, he brags about his talent, he says that he's the best and he even refers to himself in the third person perspective. What a joke. Oh, and inside the ring? He's as boring as my grandma.