Your favorite park of Japan.

Discussion in Travel started by roki123 • Dec 20, 2014.

1. roki123

roki123Active Member

Threads:
    Here I have a question to all of you guys. Let me know which is your favorite theme park of Japan. I personally like the DisneySea which is located in Tokyo. Although Disneyland is a renowned name and much popular among tourists especially among kid's. let me know guys which one is your favorite? if there is another one then you can share it freely here. I am looking for your response..

2. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    Shiretoko National Park is one of my favorite parks of Japan. This pretty sight is located in on the Shiretoko Peninsula in eastern Hokkaido. It is one of the most beautiful and unspoiled national parks of Japan. It homes to a variety of wildlife.

3. Webene

WebeneMember

Threads:
    I have to agree that Disney land is one of my favorite places, mainly due to how it appeals so much to my childhood nostalgia. Also, the rides among other things make the park a great attraction to visit. In terms of parks with more nature, I like the Shinjuku Gyoen, which is a fantastic place to visit during spring if you like to see the cherry blossoms. It also has that traditional style Japanese garden that is definitely worth seeing. The Imperial Palace Gardens in Tokyo is also worth a visit. It has many attractions such as some castle features and Japanese landscapes, and best of all it's free!

4. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    Webene, I never get a chance to explore the beauty of Shinjuku Gyoen. But after reading your views about this garden I am feeling it is an ideal place according to my interest. Is this a nice place to visit in spring or not?

5. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah Maxwell! Shinjuku Gyoen is one of most fascinating spots of Tokyo you must visit there. I assumed that you had lot of interest in natural spots. I am sure you would love to go there again after visiting there once. If you wanna see rich natural charm of that park then must visit in late March and early April. You could enjoy fascinating blooming flowers, greenery all around and much more. Don't forget to take your camera along with you.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6-_se9IZ_nXWFM6tjRnezqIWlDtEed2iS3ulcCOBdat8N81LY7w.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnV0hgOstpW5Eu80fA3PJ6TzEkBYY0ZRyv3qm3R9s7ke_6vUlV.

shinjuku-gyoen-tokyo-wallpaper-hd.

6. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    I think you have great knowledge about this garden and you have been really enjoyed during your Shinjuku Gyoen's tour. I have a plan to go there in coming April. I will take my camera with me and capture awesome views of this delightful destination.

7. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    hy roki123! No Doubt Disney land, Disney sea and Universal Studios are best one spots for having great time there.These are most visited and best amusement parks where a visitor could enjoy numerous of entertaining activities groups, and many adventures rides along with their family or friends. During my Japan tour i also had great time at "Yokohama Hakkeijima Sea Paradise" amusement park. There we enjoyed shopping amusement rides and amazing views of aquarium as well. Have you ever been there roki123! If you haven't then must take a visit there during you upcoming Japan's tour. I am sure you will have great time there as i had....

8. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    I have been to Japan many times but never get a chance to see the Yokohama Hakkeijima Sea Paradise. Kylrey, after knowing about this Amusement Park in your post I want to see this spot personally. I will go there in coming April and must try to see this amazing place during this trip.