Your favorite pizza?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by 003 • May 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I am not that particular to a pizza, to its different flavors. But I think the pizza that I like most is anything that has no meat and instead only has vegetables as its toppings. Nevertheless, it should have a lot of cheese. Cheese alone makes me fall in love with pizza already. So, it's a must that there's plenty of it in the pizza, and not just to make it somehow yellowish. It's important for me that I would be able to taste it, the cheese.

2. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    I really only like to make my own pizza because I like it with a lot of sauce, a little cheese and lots of vegetables. I have yet to find a place that makes a pizza like this. I find most pizzas that I buy are a bit too greasy and have too much cheese.

3. Miaka_M

Miaka_MActive Member

Threads:
    Like the previous person I also like to make my own pizza. I usually just make it with mozzarella cheese topped off with some black olives, broccoli and some pineapples, it tastes so good! When I was younger all I wanted was cheese, but ever since I started making my own pizza and putting on different toppings, I found my calling. :)

4. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    As for me any pizza that has no fishy taste would be ok for me, Meat and pepperoni is also a must. I don't like pizzas that are thin crust too, and those plain ones with only cheese as topping. I prefer my pizzas to have as many toppings as possible, even add ons, like the stuffed crust ones.

5. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I could easily eat pizza seven days a week if I could afford to buy it that often, and if I had the metabolism of a god. Although I like a variety of styles and toppings, I do not like them all on the pizza at once. Also, I cannot stand the overly processed fake sausage that some pizza joints use. How hard is it to just use fresh sausage? That fake stuff they use looks like dog food.

My ideal pizza has an extra crispy crust, medium to thin but enough to hold the weight of the toppings. It's also sauced very generously, and just enough cheese to cover the pizza. I don't want to bite into a half an inch of melted cheese, which is way too much and will just give me an upset stomach.

6. johnnear

johnnearActive Member

Threads:
    IT doesn't really matter to me what type of pizza I eat as long as it tastes good, I mean its pizza after all, how can you go wrong? But personally I prefer pizzas with a lot of meat and cheese and those that are made with a crispy thin crust. I also love it when my pizza is oozing with sauce and flavor with a lot of spicy sauce.

7. jneanz

jneanzActive Member

Threads:
    I like veggie pizzas and I like those made with marinara sauce. However, I'm from L.A. where they do it differently than NY or Chicago. I love chicken garlic along with Hawaiian BBQ with bacon and Thai chicken peanut. White pizza made with pesto and pine nuts is good too. At home, I like to experiment with different cheeses.

8. scottguy

scottguyNew Member

Threads:
    I love everything pizzas! My favorite is green pepper, mushroom, and bacon. However, depending on the place I do really like "salad pizza" which is basically exactly what it sounds like. Not everybody makes it that well though, so I am sometimes hesitant about ordering it unless I know the place really well.

9. TheKnight

TheKnightActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite is the meat lover's pizza with BBQ sauce instead of the tomato sauce. This usually consists of beef, chorizo, bacon, ham, sausage, Canadian bacon, pepperoni and stuffed crust. It's pretty expensive but I sometimes purchase a regular pepperoni pizza and add my own ingredients.

10. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My favorite pizza is Pizza Hut because of the thick crust they call pan pizza. But aside from the taste, I also love Pizza Hut because of their ongoing promo of buy-1-take-1 family size pizza for just $10. That promo has been going on for so many years now and that’s why I always order if only for that promo. And with the flavor, it is either pepperoni of their Super Supreme.

11. Natasha0717

Natasha0717Active Member

Threads:
    I normally don't eat too much pizza, my Dad doesn't care for it either, so I think I must have gotten that from him. ;)

But I did find a pizza that I like from Domino's....it's not your standard pizza, it's called Philly Steak and Cheese. It comes with cheese (NO SAUCE), green peppers, mushrooms, and onions. I get it without the onions (hate onions.) This tastes nothing like a regular pizza, tastes exactly like a Philly Sandwich. [See pic] Y-U-M. :cool:

philly pizza.

12. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    We have a local pizza kiosk here in our place. Since its beginning we frequented the place with my family members every time we have a special occasion to celebrate like the Father's Day, Mother's Day, birthday celebration, among others. We have different kinds of pizza to select from. Some are hot. Some are filled with tomatoes, cheese. The place I am referring to is Pizzaro.

13. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    We love pizza at our home. We like extra pepperoni with black olives. We like a fresh salad with our pizza. Pizza has everything good to eat like a little bread, tomato sauce, meat and olives wonderful mix for the pallet. I like Red Baron's frozen pizza on French bread too. We doctor it up a bit adding cheese and more pepperoni and it's a fast meal so easily made.

14. Decentlady

DecentladyActive Member

Threads:
    I like veg pizza with any topping except pineapple and olives.

Not that I will not eat if these are present but I prefer without them. I like cheese and veggies.

15. luisalex96

luisalex96Member

Threads:
    I cherish all pizza fixings with the exception of pineapple. I can't stand pineapple once it's been warmed, despite the fact that I adore it new.

16. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    I like almost all pizza toppings, but as expected, the cheaper pizza brands don't taste as good as the more popular brands. I particularly dislike the pizza from Little Ceasars. They're so bland!

17. TheKnight

TheKnightActive Member

Threads:
    Haha, I never understood the appeal of pineapple on pizza. I don't despise it but it doesn't taste any sort of good. It's similar to mixing an orange into mashed potatoes. I wouldn't eat it but if I had to, I can eat it. Fruit on a cheesy, hot, and salty meal just doesn't sit right with me. I would never think of adding it onto it if the Hawaiian pizza didn't already exist.

18. luisalex96

luisalex96Member

Threads:
    Yes, it's so strange the combination of fruits with salty food! I agree, if I had to eat it I would do it but not always ;) haha

19. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite kind of pizza is hawaiian. I love the sweetness the pineapple adds to the entire pizza for some reason although some people find it weird. I especially love the one sold at pizza hut my all time favorite pizza place. Another I equally love is the special combo pizza we can get at Costco that comes with many ingredients especially since it comes with three different meats.

20. TheKnight

TheKnightActive Member

Threads:
    My deal with it is mostly with the cheese. Cheese and fruit just don't go well together and especially juicy fruits like pineapple. Some people think it's healthier just because it has pineapple but I don't think that's the case at all. It's just a way to feel less guilty about eating pizza. It's the same as adding tomato and lettuce to a burger. That won't help but to each their own.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.