Your Favorite Slurpee Flavors

Discussion in Food & Drink started by DrRipley • Aug 17, 2014.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I don't know about you guys, but I love 7-11's Slurpees and I'm actually very envious of other places that offer more flavors of this because in my area there are only a limited amount of flavors they circulate and they hardly ever are flavors I like. Most of the time the ones they put out here tastes too much like medicine and I'm stuck with having to get the safer flavors like cola. I'd really like to have orange flavored but somehow they never bother with it, but some of the ones I find okay are piña colada and blue Pepsi.

2. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    I love slurpees. I remember when I was little summertime was slurpee time and walking from our beach house to 7-11 to get a slurpee in the middle of the day. My favorite flavor is Coke. I find all of the other flavors a bit too sweet these days. Unfortunately the 7-11s by me almost always have issues with the slurpee machines so I usually can't get one.

3. Zikkled

ZikkledNew Member

Threads:
    Though I don't actually buy these often, one of my friends loves them and he always has one whenever I see him. He convinced me to buy my own one time after school, and I really loved it!! I've tried all the different flavors we have available after that, but Coke is still my favorite.

4. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This thread reminds me of the says when the children were still children. They always cheer whenever we would invite them to a joy ride. And their request would always be Slurpee. I am not really fond of Slurpee but I am used to seeing that with the kids. We would use the car at least once a week for that purpose and normally it would be after dinner so the kids would have a good time before sleeping.

5. JoanMcWench

JoanMcWenchActive Member

Threads:
    I limit my sugar intake drastically most days to an almost non-existent place but there is a special place in my heart for Slurpees when I do want to partake. ESPECIALLY the new Watermelon Sour Patch. Dear. Lord. It is amazing. It's so sour & that is right up my alley. I actually took one away for free a few days ago thanks to their app.