Your Favorite Sneakers

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by DrRipley • May 8, 2013.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I'm a big Nike fan. I hardly look at any other shoes when I shop, but I still do, although I almost never buy any other brand. I mostly gravitate towards the Nike Dunks series. I'm even thinking of starting a collection, but they are a bit expensive so I don't know if I'd ever push through. How about you guys? Which brands and models of sneakers do you usually go for when shopping?

2. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I love Nike forever! They are comfy and definitely durable. I once owned a pair that lasted for 5 years! it's so worth my money!

3. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    I ain't much into the shoe brands, but i like Adidas a lot, specially the design of some of their sneakers. Also, still have the same pair i bought 4 years ago, so they are pretty resistant.

4. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I am also a huge Nike fan it I also prefer other brands like puma.
    Right now though I wold definitely have to say that the new neon Nike light sneakers are my definite favorites.
    They are just perfect and I love how comfortable they are. Unfortunately the price is a it too high but then again if you think about it you are paying for the best quality.

5. rachel1970

rachel1970Active Member

Threads:
    I love my Converse Hi-Tops. I wear mine a lot with jeans. For the gym, I favour Nike - I've tried other makes but they just don't do the job as well as Nike does for what I need them for.

6. carclain

carclainNew Member

Threads:
    A pair of Nike Dunk High LR University Red & Black & White. They are very comfortable and look very nice! Super happy I made the purchase, go them from Zumiez!

7. vshah1585

vshah1585Banned

Threads:
    I also like Nike shoes as they are very comfortable and trendy.

8. ozadin

ozadinActive Member

Threads:
    The sneakers I am currently wearing are Nike's
    They are pretty decent in comfort, although there was some tightness when I first wore them, but then it got more comfortable.
    I'll be sticking with Nike's since I've tried many other brands (skecher's, new balance) and they weren't that great.

9. maurovis

maurovisNew Member

Threads:
    I really like any skater sneakers, I don't really know if they qualify as sneakers though. I've never really liked any running shoes that have to many colors, or designs on them. Adidas also makes some nice skater type sneakers that I like not to flashy just the way I like them.

10. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    I don't buy sneakers too often...when I do they're more on the skate shoe style. DCs are my favorite, Etnies are okay as well.

11. ReishiSpore

ReishiSporeMember

Threads:
    I'm a fan of Converse. I haven't worn a pair for a few years though so I'm after a new pair. I like to try and find original and trendy ones that I've not seen other people wearing, the best place to look for a pair like that is on the internet, usually eBay. I currently have a pair of DC's but they are looking old now.

12. danealegana

danealeganaActive Member

Threads:
    I really don't know whats the real definition of sneakers so, I'll just mention the shoes that I have.

Mostly skater shoes from DC to Reef. But I also like Adidas Superstars and Stan Smiths and also Puma suedes.

I also have a huge collection of Converse, from Chuck Taylor's Hi Cut to Low Cut and One Stars.

13. crazycroc

crazycrocMember

Threads:
    I prefer Adidas to Nike, even though I do have a few pairs of Nike sneakers. I find they fit my foot better and the styles are more neutral.

14. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My top 3 sneakers brands would have to be Nike, Adidas, and Skechers. All brands are quite durable in my opinion, and Skechers has a trendy design, while Nike and Adidas have a more sporty look.

15. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm not really a fan of trainers now I'm in my late 20's, I feel a bit stupid wearing them. However, sometimes I need trainers for when I am on the run so I still own a pair. My favourite are the New Balance made in England or USA range, quality trainers.

16. littledipster

littledipsterNew Member

Threads:
    I LOVE Nike shoes... I have probably 3 or 4 basically unworn pairs right now and I still find myself looking at more online. They keep putting out great styles and colors and I end up wanting them all! I used to be big into the Frees since I'm a runner, but now I'm looking at more and more pairs of Roshe Runs and Flyknits! I also really like the Nike x Undercover Gyakusou collaboration running shoes, but they are hard to come by. And I've also wanted a pair of Nike Killshots 2 from J Crew for the longest time. :p I need to quit looking at these shoes or I'm going to be broke!

17. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    Skechers is the brand for me and the reason being is because they are very comfortable on my feet and I stick to what makes my feet feel good. Even though, I don't buy sneakers very often and I always stick to that type.

18. marmunmrhundun

marmunmrhundunBanned

Threads:
    My favorite sneakers are Jordan retros. You know the shoes that come out almost every other week and it always features a different show. They are shoes that were once released. They are great pickups for your shoe, because they are harder to get and they always look very good on your feet. I absolutely love Jordan retro shoes.

19. Dylansmom

DylansmomNew Member

Threads:
    I like New Balance and Asics.

20. marmunmrhundun

marmunmrhundunBanned

Threads:
    My favorite sneakers are almost any Jordan retro of mine. Jordan retros are very stylish shoes, that I love wearing. They are very good looking and they are very durable as well, or at least for the most part.