Your Favorite Youtube Channels

Discussion in Misc & Others started by DrRipley • Apr 19, 2013.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    Wasn't sure where to put this, so I decided to put this up here.

I'm looking for fun channels to watch on Youtube that update regularly and often. I'm looking for shows that have some uniqueness and a lot of effort put into them. The only one I know of that is consistently entertaining is EpicMealTime and I watch out for their updates regularly. So do you guys have any nice channels that you are subscribed to? Could be about any topic, so we could cover a lot more of our members' interests. :)

2. Rzashida

RzashidaActive Member

Threads:
    I love gardening so my favorite Youtuber is John Kohler of Growing your greens. He's awesome, I like his enthusiasm. Even a person who isn't into gardening could enjoy watching him.

I also have my own youtube channel.

3. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My faves are all science related.. stuff about our planet or the rest of them, the whole universe, evolution etc etc etc. Lots of great stuff on there.

4. ozadin

ozadinActive Member

Threads:
    I really enjoy the Youtube commentators. They would usually play games, and have some funny commentary with it. It's fun when you have nothing to do, and you just want to pass some time.

5. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like Techmoan's channel, since I have bought a couple of the spycams that he reviews, so I would like to know his review and opinions of the ones that I bought and the ones that I'm going to buy.

6. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I would highly recommend FoodWishes Youtube channel if you enjoy cooking. Chef John has been running this channel for several years now and has got this down perfectly. His segments are a pleasure to watch, without any annoying mannerisms and other crap you see in other cooking videos. He actually talks about cooking techniques and expertise, and doesn't spend the whole time talking about himself and giving redundant overused cooking advice.

7. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    Talking about science, i recently subscribed to a astronaut channel where they show you how are things up there, how they solve the most basic problems IN SPACE. It's really cool, specially when you see them moving around at zero gravity space.

8. Winnie

WinnieActive Member

Threads:
    I like videos by Martha Stewart, and cooking videos. And decorating videos. If I feel like seeing how a bedroom is decorated, I just type "how to decorate a bedroom" in the YouTube search bar, and see what comes up. Same thing with cooking, I just type into the search bar whatever I feel like cooking and see what videos pop up. I also like apartment tour videos, what's in your purse videos, raw food videos, make-up vids, music videos. YouTube has so much variety, there is something for everybody.

Of course some videos are more well made than others, I don't stick with a certain channel so much (although I do subscribe to many channels) so much as I see what the content of each, particular video is. If I like a certain video, then I watch it and learn, and am entertained.

9. Scottie

ScottieMember

Threads:
    I absolutely love Vitalyz, TrabassTV is probably my favorite out of them all though. He is Jamaican and its just something in the way he tells his stories that brings them to life, and his laugh is amazing. And his vlogs are amazing! Vitaly is a comedic GENIUS to me, the one with Hitman Absolution is one of my favorite youtube videos of all time.

10. Gmac9100

Gmac9100Active Member

Threads:
    My favorite YouTube channel is ESNews, because i am a big fan of boxing. Ellie Seckback who runs the YouTube page is a reporter who goes to all of the big fights, and gets behind the scenes footage, and interviews. He has a lot of great interviews on that channel. If you are a boxing fan you should check it out.