Your Latest Purchase!

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by zoeysmama2011 • Feb 25, 2013.

1. zoeysmama2011

zoeysmama2011Active Member

Threads:
    I'm eager to show off my latest handbag purchase! I went to Marshall's where I practically died and went to bag heaven. Dooney, and Marc, and Donna Karen, Oh My! ;) I just wanted to show off my latest babies. I love matching handbags and wallets. While they do not match, I'm crazy about the colors together and love them as separate pieces as well. As a bonus, although, I bought the blue DKNY bag at Marshall's and it still came with a dust bag. Super score! So let's , see it ladies. What's your newest purchase? Show pics if you can!

TPhoto_00015.TPhoto_00016.TPhoto_00018.

The picture makes the crossbody look dark, but its actually powder blue. My laptop camera sucks. Sorry. And the wallet is hot pink.

2. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Clothes and accessories with branding is not my thing but the colours go well. I prefer clothes with no branding or at least very subtle branding. I have found that the brands with limited or no branding tend to be of higher quality.

3. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    I havent shopped in a long time but when I was done with my pregnancy I did take a small splurge amount and headed to the new H&M in my city. I bought about 5 new outfits and it was all under $250. I was pleased to find clothes that fit me in my new shape and since I've been trying to incorporate bright colors on my wardrobe I struck gold at the store. Everything there is so chic and moderately priced - I definitely recommend H&M.

4. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Those look nice! How much did you pay for them?

I'm no "lady", but as a guy, I still buy a bunch of clothes online, especially when they're on sale. The latest purchase I made was for 9 t-shirts from a site named Threadless. They have really great and funny tees of great quality for a fair price. But there's no way I can find something great, funny and of great quality where I live.

5. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    What a nice handbag. That's awesome. I know we always talk about deals here, but sometimes it's fun to treat yourself. My latest purchase was makeup on Amazon. I really wanted a new eyeshadow and I saved up some gift cards to buy it. It just came in the mail on Friday and I love it.

6. zoeysmama2011

Threads:
    It was a splurge for me right now, but the wallet was $40 and the bag $80. Had i purchased it anywhere else, the wallet retails for $100 and the bag retails for $129. So I actually saved, even though I ended up spending money.

7. zoeysmama2011

Threads:
    I get that. I can go either way on the subject. There are times when I like to carry a plain black Coach bag for a subtle, classy look. But often when I wear something with a brand on the hardware, I wear a very simple outfit, so that the outfit doesn't seem overdone or too "look at me". I definitely don't mind brands, though. It just has to look right and be quality. Brand or no brand.

8. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    They are nice looking pieces. I haven't bought anything in a long time.. :) Online or otherwise. Maybe it is time to get myself some new clothes. I was just lookin g at my closet and thinking I need something new.. which isn't something I do everyday.. so before the feeling leaves me. i think I better get myself some nice clothes.

9. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I have just purchased a blazer from the Gap. I am just in love with the lilac color that they have and it is probably one of the most elegant and adorable colors.
    It is the most perfect blazer for spring and I cannot wait to pair it with a white peplum top and a nice pair of jeans with it. It will look great and on trend as well.
    I can't wait until I will receive it. The sizing for blazers can be a bit tricky sometimes so I hope it fits as well!

10. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    They are all brands but some brands use branding on their products and others don't. I would feel like a walking advertising board if I wore clothes with big branding. I think it looks cheap and the quality usually isn't there.

11. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My latest purchase was a spy camera from Ebay. I got it for half the price that the seller sells it because I purchased it through an auction. I was lucky that I wasn't outbid. :D

12. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My latest purchase was today. It wasn't a major purchase, just something cheap and cheerful.
    I was picking up some groceries at the supermarket and I saw some neon pink mixing spoons and neon pink spatulas in the $2 bin so I bought them because I love colorful kitchen stuff, and my frugal lifestyle means I don't treat myself that often. The pink mixing spoons and spatulas definitely go with our Hello Kitty cookie jar and magenta frying pans and they made me smile. It's nice to take a break from clipping coupons and frowning over my bank statements and buy myself a little something.

13. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I definitely recommend that you look into buying yourself something new! We are not transitioning into the spring months so it's always nice to buy some fresh new brighter colors for the season.
    I also get magazines of previews of the collections that they are coming out with. You should definitely check out some websites for this information!

14. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like matching purse and wallet sets but i'm not big on name brand I like anything that looks nice I have been wanting to buy a new match purse and wallet just haven't found any good ones

15. emmy2points

emmy2pointsActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing your photos! The colors nicely match each other, and I like them a lot. Those are great finds, which makes me love shopping at stores like Marshall's and TJ Maxx, as well, although I haven't been out shopping for either clothes, shoes, or accessories in a while. Now that spring is coming up, maybe I can bargain shop for a few pieces to match the season.

16. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    I just recently bought a bright red top from Brooklyn Industries. I don't own many things in bright red, and this top is cute and form fitting and very flattering. It was pretty expensive for me ($34 for a top? seriously??) but it was part of a shopping assignment, and I'll get reimbursed for it once I get paid for the assignment, so it will be like I got it for free.

17. vshah1585

vshah1585Banned

Threads:
    I bought a straight fit jeans few days ago and it is very comfortable.

18. Serenity Fay

Serenity FayMember

Threads:
    The last thing I bought is three games for my DS. (Well, I intend to play them on my 3DS though as it will save me having to charge and run around with both devices). I'm especially eager to play one of them: The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks. It looks fun :)

19. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Congratulations to your great purchase! :) I love that shade of magenta. It goes very well with the blue colour.
    My latest purchase has been a pair of Naot shoes that I ordered directly from Israel. Naot is my absolute favourite shoe brand. They have been making stylish semi-orthopaedic shoes for a long time now, and I trust in their quality so much that I even dared to buy this pair online. It fitted perfectly.

20. True2marie

True2marieActive Member

Threads:
    Surprisingly, I have not purchased any new clothes all year. Yes, I have been completely frugal in this area. What I have done is re-style my wardrobe.

By pulling out clothes in the back of my closet I forgot about and mixing them with new pieces, I appear as though I have a new wardrobe. Friend even comment on it.

The only clothing items I plan to buy soon are undergarments (panties/bras) and a winter coat. Hopefully, I will be able to get a great price on them and keep to all of my financial goals.