Your Style

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by difrancprod • Apr 14, 2013.

1. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    In one word, how would you describe your style? Are you the goth type of the chick and classy type? Why did you choose your style and where do you get your clothes when you shop?

2. mrsgeedee

mrsgeedeeActive Member

Threads:
    I don't have any specific style. If I would see a goth shirt that I like, then I would buy it. If I see a simple plain white shirt that I like, then I'd buy it. I don't go for certain trends. As long that it would make me feel comfortable wearing them, then that would do me.

3. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I am definitely categorized as a classy girl.
    I guess I even gravitate toward classy clothing and brands(haha). I usually prefer flats and a nice blouse so this immediately puts me in that section.

4. thelovelyone0

thelovelyone0Banned

Threads:
    I would have to agree with the above statement, I would say that my style is classy as well. I would say that because the clothes that I am most interested in would be the ones that isn't too revealing but have a cute pattern to it. I also like business attire but I don't wear it; I am still in college, and haven't started my profession yet. I would probably look crazy wearing business attire when I'm not eve a professional but that is how I will dress once I graduate, and find the perfect career for me.

5. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I also don't have a particular style. If I were to describe how I dress, then it would probably be "simple". Like I really don't follow a certain fad just to be in, like the skinny jeans fad for example. I prefer to dress simply and comfortably.

6. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    I would describe myself as classically dressed - I don't follow fashions, but I like to have several quality, timeless pieces that I can co-ordinate and swap around. I buy my clothes wherever and whenever I see something well-made at a bargain price. I've never gone in for designer labels. Quality, comfort and versatility are my watchwords when buying clothes.

7. Yurika

YurikaActive Member

Threads:
    Agree with above. I don't have a particular style. Clothes that are well made at a bargain price attracts. I never follow any trend or brand.

8. Lee

LeeNew Member

Threads:
    Clothes that can stand the test of time, and don't make me look like a plank!

I'm a fan of a nice suit for work though. Can't beat a good suit sometimes.

9. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I couldn't describe my style in one word. There is nothing extraordinary about the way I dress. I just stick to the basics and try to buy the best quality garments I can afford. Good shirts, chinos, merino wool jumpers, selvage jeans, decent shoes or boots and a jacket.

10. trishgl

trishglActive Member

Threads:
    I dress for comfort since I have a one year old right now. I do however try to look as put together as possible when I go out. I don't wear baggy sweats, pants or shirts. I always make sure they fit right and that the cut is flattering to me. I am petite and I have to make sure my clothes don't overwhelm me size or style wise.

11. razelia

razeliaActive Member

Threads:
    I'd categorize my style also as "simple." I don't really particularly care as long as I'm comfortable with what I wear. That said, I don't really like anything too flamboyant or anything that shows way too much skin. I guess you can add in conservative to my style - I don't wear sleeveless tops or short shorts unless completely necessary.

12. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I would say my style is simple and classic. I don't buy my clothes according to trends. They don't look good on my body type anyway. I am not afraid of color. I love to wear bold colors.

13. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I stick with my own style. It's like this, if it's clean and looks good I will buy it or put it on. I have no particular style as long as I look neat and smell good. So everyone has there own style and so do I. Why try to dress like someone else, just do you and you will look just as nice as the next person.

14. Kam735

Kam735Member

Threads:
    Simple...... not Spark color But always be Unique.

Site.

15. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I have my own style and it is jeans, a nice blouse and to top it off, a nice blazer. Sometimes I throw a nice scarf around my neck to make it look more classy. It all depends on where I am going, I throw on some nice jewelry and a bracelet with some stud earrings and I am all set to make my run. I usually wear some nice boots with them.

16. calistaboutique

calistaboutiqueNew Member

Threads:
    I don't have any particular style. Just try to wear attractive clothes what suits on you. Don't think about what people will think about you and about your dressing.

17. LeopardJones

LeopardJonesActive Member

Threads:
    Mine has to be a phrase, “wannabe French Voguette.” I don’t always stick to that, though. Sometimes I just need some opulent black lace, or leopard print, or a little bit of vintage-inspired glamour. But generally, I like the classics with a little bit of a twist. Simple but interesting.