Your Thoughts On Diablo 3

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by DrRipley • May 17, 2013.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I saw a thread on this here, but decided to make a new one since that was from a year ago, and the context just isn't the same anymore.

Anyway,

I'm planning on picking this game up, actually downloading it right now as I type this. I'm just looking for something to kill time with since I don't watch too many movies anymore nowadays. Hopefully it's something good.

To those who have played this, what are your impressions of it, and would you have any tips for a newbie? I'm completely new to MMORPGs.

2. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I played this game in an internet Cafe with some of my friends and we found it very satisfying and overly addicting. Like the previous Diablo games, part 3 highly encourages exploration and item collecting and leveling up. It's fairly simple when you think of it. But the huge world, addictive combat system and extensive character customization make it very hard to put down.

P.S. Be careful, I heard of a chap who played Diablo for 40 hours straight and died. Don't get too addicted.

3. Teddysean

TeddyseanNew Member

Threads:
    I found it to be very exciting and fun at first, but quickly realized its repetitive nature wasn't for me. I could see how it could be super addicting, though, so watch out!

Also I have heard it has become a pay to win game, which really sucks, i hate it when that happens.