Your thoughts on Zappos.com.

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Jake • Aug 17, 2014.

1. Jake

JakeActive Member

Threads:
    I wonder if their service is as good as they claim to be. On their website, they mention that coupons and promotions are not part of their shopping experience and their main focus is on delivering a great shopping experience. I have seen some items that have gone on 'sale' or marked down and I am still thinking of purchasing through their site. The free shipping option on all purchases is rather attractive, so before I decide to type in numbers, I would like to hear of your experiences with zappos.

2. True2marie

True2marieActive Member

Threads:
    Zappos, in my opinion, is an excellent company. They offer great deals and follow through on shipping promises. Also, if you check out TV segments on how the president runs this place, you'll love Zappos even more.

They are one of those companies that treats workers right. They offer them free food/lunches, decent pay and opportunity. This reality is probably the secret to their success.

3. Bright7

Bright7Active Member

Threads:
    I Zappos is one of the best companies out there. They have excellent customer service, free shipping, and their return policy cannot be beat. I never think twice about giving Zappos my business. I know that I am supporting a company that treats their customers and, just as importantly, their employees right.

4. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    Zappos is phenomenal. For me the biggest draw of the site is the free shipping and returns, on top of the shipping being free it is also lightning fast and around the winter holidays they sometimes do free overnight shipping. The selection is fabulous as it is a mix of high and lower end brands and includes enough sizes and styles to suit anyone. I have never had a problem when shopping Zappos and have been purchasing from the site for more than 3 years.