Yurbud Earphones

Discussion in Product Reviews started by lrd913 • Oct 9, 2014.

1. lrd913

lrd913Active Member

Threads:
    I found a pair of these at my local Target this past weekend. I've always had trouble finding earbuds that will work for my ears. I've always had a problem with finding ones that will stay in my ears, most of them fall out because my ear canals are so small. These are great for smaller ears and they come in different colors. They also make them for men and women. I also didn't expect them to have such great sound and I am pleasantly surprised.

I'll be buying these again.

Attached Files:

2. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayerActive Member

Threads:
    I don't know if it's the low quality of the attached picture but they seem a bit cheap to me especially the blue buds. Do they sound good? I think the best comparison you can have with this are the new Apple ear buds, you know those alien looking ones.

They sound good and the bass was definitely there but when it comes to these kinds, I'm a bit of a skeptic because I've tried some cheap ear buds that claim they have good sounds quality but end up sounding like crappy cellphone speakers amplified using a tin can.

3. lrd913

lrd913Active Member

Threads:
    It might be the picture, I just wanted to show what they look like for reference. I think they actually have good sound, but I've been dealing with bad earphones for years. These are the first ones that actually stay in my ears and the sound is good to me. I was a bit skeptical when I bought them as well. I figured that they would fall right out and would sound horrible, I'm glad to say that I was wrong.

They block out the other sounds and I can just focus on what I'm listening to. I would give them a try and see for yourself. My opinion might be different from your own.

4. Trex78

Trex78Member

Threads:
    I'm listening to music or media on my PC or cellphone often enough that I should just throw down for a fancy pair of earbuds or headphones.

But since my teenage years I've been a broke bloke, and have made do with whatever earbuds I've had on hand, including, a couple times, earbuds that I nabbed from the rubbish bin. Currently I have a couple relatively nice earbuds, but yea these do also fall out of my ears much more easy than earbuds that dont' have the felxible, rubbery heads (the these current pair are hard plastic).

So I'm thinking a pair of headphones are in order for me, like the kind you sometimes get on ariplanes.

View attachment 1720