Zaxby's

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by gmckee1985 • Nov 10, 2014.

1. gmckee1985

gmckee1985Active Member

Threads:
    Fantastic chicken centered fast food restaurant. As far as I know these are mainly in the South. The chain is based in Georgia. But they are rapidly expanding and growing so I wouldn't be surprised if this eventually a national chain. The quality and service is definitely there. Has anyone tried these out? We've had them in this part of the country for going on ten years. Definitely check them out if you haven't already. Can't recommend them enough.

2. pennylane

pennylaneActive Member

Threads:
    I like to visit Zaxby's every once in a while. I had never seen the restaurant before I was in college. Apparently it has quite the following. I like their chicken. I didn't know they were only located in the south. If they expanded they would definitely do well. Everybody likes fried chicken!

3. gmckee1985

gmckee1985Active Member

Threads:
    Ate at Zaxby's yesterday. Had the boneless wings combo. It was delish! One thing I don't like about Zaxby's is the speed of service. Usually they take a bit longer than most fast food joints to give you your meal. That's really the only negative thing I can say. Their businesses are impeccably clean and the food is amazing. Also a fan of their drink machines which allows you to pick basically any drink you want.

4. milyjohnson

milyjohnsonActive Member

Threads:
    Zaxby's sounds like a great place to eat. There isn't one here in New Jersey yet, but if it was, I would eat there all of the time. I love the fact that the place is clean and the food is good. There are a lot of fast food places where the floors are dirty and the food isn't that good. I know the Sonic that's near my house has great food, but the service is slow. It takes really long to make the food. I don't mind the wait because I want my food done right.

5. gmckee1985

gmckee1985Active Member

Threads:
    Yeah, the Sonics around here are pretty terrible when it comes to service. No joke, I had to wait a good 20-30 minutes to get an ice cream cone at one of their restaurants about a month and a half ago. I didn't complain, but I was highly pissed off. There's no real excuse for that. Either they are understaffed or they don't know what they are doing. There's no real justification otherwise.