Zulilly

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Sweetkymom • Jun 19, 2014.

1. Sweetkymom

SweetkymomActive Member

Threads:
    Has anyone ordered from Zulilly before? I really like some things Ive seen on the website for my daughter but have not ordered them yet. I'm looking for nice back to school outfits and I've come across some very nice ones. They are boutique styled yet are priced so much cheaper then going to Wal-Mart to get an outfit.

Anyone have any pros/cons on Zulilly before I break down and order?

2. Ridge

RidgeMember

Threads:
    My wife orders from Zulilly a lot, possibly too much. Everything she's ordered has been high quality, and usually super cute. I haven't personally gotten anything from it, but she swears by it.

3. dorann

dorannMember

Threads:
    I've never ordered from them but I've seen some of their outfits online and I certainly would purchase some things for my daughter if she was a little bit younger. I do hope that some other people will chime in here and let us know about the experiences that they've had with Zulilly.

4. ezio

ezioBanned

Threads:
    Actually i am not personally ordered from them but My one friend ordered his cloths from that store and seriously the outfits looks very nice and its quality also good.

5. btatro

btatroActive Member

Threads:
    I have ordered from Zulily only one time, and my only complaint is that shipping is incredibly slow. Otherwise, I was quite happy with what I got for the price!

6. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't yet, but I keep getting tempted by ads. I need to do more investigation as to whether or not I really want what they have. A of it looks really cute, but there are. Ore factors in mind for me.

7. Juno

JunoActive Member

Threads:
    I have ordered from Zulilly. I don't have any complaints, but it is good to be aware that although they are set up as one business they offer products from different designers and business, it's kind of like Amazon, but they are not as big and more of a boutique style. So, the product is actually shipped from someone else. I love their unique items. The children's products are absolutely adorable and it is true that they hunt down some very unique and one of a kind products.

8. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've always wanted to try ordering from Zulilly but the shipping cost is too much for me to handle. I don't live in the US and it's shocking because the overall price of the items I wanted to buy was cheaper than the shipping fee. I also have a feeling that it will take a month before my order reaches my location.