Toddler Birthday Party Ideas?

Discussion in Toys, Kids & Baby Stuff started by thisnthat • Jan 5, 2017.

1. Working Buck

Working BuckActive Member

Threads:
    @TheKnight@TheKnight That's right, Imagine what I can buy for my kid with a thousand dollars. that's a nice gaming rig in my country. And About Disney Land, I guess we won't be having that in my country soon.

#21Jan 18, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2017
  2. TheKnight

TheKnightActive Member

Threads:
    In my country, the dollar's worth has almost doubled so for one thousand dollars, you can buy a nice car even. I can buy double the toys I would be able to purchase in the USA. That's why some people travel to the bordering cities to purchase clothing and toys from there. Their savings are doubled or even tripled since things are cheaper.

3. Working Buck

Working BuckActive Member

Threads:
    @TheKnight@TheKnight A thousand dollars would buy you a box type car in my place since cars are quite expensive here. But A thousand dollars would get you an amazing Rig which can play HD games. Though a dollar is equal to almost 50 in my currency, you won't be able to buy a lot with a dollar here. A decent toy would cost you around $$50 to $100 here.

#23Jan 19, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2017
  4. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    I would say that it depends on the age a lot here because if they will not really remember much then why go all the way. If it is something important though I guess you can splurge a little bit.