Lipozene

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by aw1219 • Apr 9, 2012.

1. aw1219

aw1219New Member

Threads:
    My husband bought me those lipozene pills just to see if they would work. They are blue pills and you are instructed to take them 30 minutes before you eat with a full glass of water before each meal. When I took the first dose in the morning, I had to drink more water because it felt like the pills were caught in my throat. After I drank another full glass, I was fine. After the 30 minutes, I was not hungry at all. As a matter of fact, I didn't feel like eating very much the entire day and I didn't take any more pills that day. The next day, it had the same effect but not as strong. I still did not feel very hungry, but it wasn't as bad as the day before. I did lose about 7 pounds the first week. I would say that they worked but I stopped using them because a video on Youtube stated that 1 or 2 ingredients were not very safe.

2. SarahLizzie

SarahLizzieActive Member

Threads:
    I have tried Lipozene several times, but every time I have tried it i became violently ill. Lipozene was the only diet pill I have ever tried that made me that ill so I would recommend staying away from it.

3. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    Lipozene is a drug that functions only while you are taking it. It does in fact shred body fat and targets the belly area but once you stop taking it all that fat comes back. It may make some people ill because of the strength of the drug but it does not give long term results. Truly not a very safe drug and if you're shooting for a healthy life style diet and excercise should be your main goal.

4. SEA81

SEA81Active Member

Threads:
    I've never tried lipozene, but I'd stay away from all diet pills that you can get over the counter. I tried some "natural" green tea products one time and they made my heart race every time I took them. It took me a while to realize it was the pills and that I wasn't having a heart attack or something. Anyway, I just feel like if you want to lose weight (and I do, so I'm not being condescending), diet and exercise are the only way. If you can't do it that way, your doctor should be able to help.

5. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    What I have wondered about the Lipozene, is if it also gives you energy or makes you jittery at all. I am apprehensive to call and order it because I know they are going to try to up sell me up the ying yang, and then slap me on some auto delivery program that will be a night mare to cancel. I wish we were able to just get a sample of these types of products without all of the hassle so we can see for ourselves if it really works.

6. greenmachine

greenmachineMember

Threads:
    I used to work for a company that took orders for Lipozene. Nobody likes taking calls for it because there are a lot of up-selling and rebuttals. There's nothing in the Lipozene to make you jittery. It's an all natural weight loss pill. No caffeine or that one weight loss ingredient that was I believe banned from weight loss pills.

7. btatro

btatroActive Member

Threads:
    You are wasting your money with diet pills. They either do not work or are unsafe. Weight loss comes when your calorie expenditure is greater than your calorie intake. Eat healthy and exercise. That's it.

8. amy005

amy005Active Member

Threads:
    I was going to try Lipozene, but then found out there is only one ingredient in the actual diet pill that causes you to lose weight.. You can buy that same supplement by itself. I am probably going to stick to trying just that particular supplement since it sounds like the other ingredients in the pill are causing nausea...

9. mountainside

mountainsideActive Member

Threads:
    I need to lose weight, but in looking at diet pills like Lipozene, and think that you put yourself at risk with a lot of these pills. You don't want to make yourself ill. So I stay away.

10. Jeremy Green

Jeremy GreenMember

Threads:
    Wow this product seems legit. I will definitely have to give them a try.

11. tommymac

tommymacActive Member

Threads:
    I almost ordered some, but the person taking my order kept trying to upsell me and I got annoyed and hung up. Let me try your product. If it's good, I'll buy it. If not, I won't. Simple. The fact that they're trying to upsell me when I'm trying to take advantage of their free trial tells me that they're shady.

12. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    Isn't the main ingredient in this just a bunch of fiber that expands in your stomach to make you feel full? You could just switch to a higher fiber diet and likely get the same results I would imagine.

13. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Sometimes those infomercial diet pills sign you up for automatic shipments and keep charging your credit card. My ex ordered some colon cleansing pills from an infomercial and then they started automatically charging his card every month. Apparently the woman on the phone asked him if he wanted to save money on the pills, and that was code for "Do you want to sign up for automatic shipping and hemorrhage money every month?"

14. tommymac

tommymacActive Member

Threads:
    So, would just taking fiber pills give you the same effect as lipozene?

15. sergiu23

sergiu23Active Member

Threads:
    I haven't ever used it, but I know one of my highschool teachers used it and dropped some weight , and after a few months when she stopped taking them, all the weight came back, even more. So I wouldn't recommend them. My opinion: Dropping weight will never happen if you are not ready to control what you eat and make a lot of exercise. No pain, no gain.

16. sandooch

sandoochActive Member

Threads:
    I've taken too many pills for weight loss in the past to know now that they all lead to some type of side effects. Maybe not right away, but they cause problems later on. I would stay away from them if I were you.

17. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I was thinking about getting this diet pills but now am not so sure. Does anyone know if any other ways you can get rid of fat just in the belly area?

18. novasparker

novasparkerActive Member

Threads:
    Haven't tried Lipozene, but the thought it that they do the same thing that all the other fat burners do...they rev up your metabolism by overdosing you on amphetamine-like substances...which will also decrease your appetite...but the minute you stop taking them, you go right back to where you were. I would advise most folks to stay away from them and concentrate on losing weight the healthy slower way. Not that losing weight at a slower pace is actually any healthier for you, but losing weight by taking drugs usually doesn't work in the long run.

19. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    I took some weigh loss pills one time and they gave me the extreme mouth, like my teeth and everything became sensitive and I started to have problems with my teeth and gums being dry. I had to go to the dentist.

20. schomeearnings

schomeearningsBanned

Threads:
    Lipozene was great! It did help you lose weight, I did stop taking them though! The reason that I stopped taking them was not because of any side affects but it was because of the supply amount that I purchased. I thought the pills that I had would last for 30 days, but I only had a 14 day supply. I paid $30 for them at Walmart and I felt like I didn't get enough for my money. It's like food is expensive now days, but I rather buy $60 worth of healthy food and exercise then spending $60 a month for two 14 day supplies of pills. It was a hard decision, but I thought it was best for me. Special K, is a good diet, expensive, but good!