[US Only] Tgif Restaurant - All You Can Eat Appetizers

Discussion in Hot Deals started by Jason76 • Aug 22, 2016.

1. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    TGIF has all you can eat appetizers for 10 dollars. That sure sounds like an awesome deal to me as sometimes the appetizers alone constitute a whole meal. Therefore, along with a drink for probably around 2 dollars, plus a 2 dollar tip, your only paying 14 dollars for a really good buffet.

Note, normally when I want appetizers, I would want chicken wings or fried green tomatoes. Fried green tomatoes might seem strange outside the south USA, but trust me they are delicious.

However, there might be a downside to this deal. Well, for one thing, you can go to KFC and get a buffet for around 9 dollars and that includes a drink. In addition, some Chinese lunch buffets might cost one less than 10 dollars and that includes the tip and drink, even though I'd say on average you would pay 12 dollars for everything, which is less than you would pay at TGIF.

Anyhow, I suppose it simply boils down to what kind of food one likes. If a person really likes TGIF appetizers, then he/she would think this is an awesome deal.

#1Aug 22, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
  2. whysewserious

whysewseriousMember

Threads:
    This does sound like a heck of a deal and one I could definitely make a meal out of, easily! As a former server, though, I can promise the employees hate these kinds of specials. I tack on an additional fifty cents to the 20% tip I leave for every re-order of all you can eat specials, because those people are working just as hard to run food to your table and making nothing off of it in most cases. Just food for thought.

3. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    Customers can be stingy. For instance, the other day one waitress at IHOP complained a party of 7, who bought 80 to 100 dollars worth of food, only payed a 2 dollar tip. :rolleyes: Note, it is true the food is more expensive at these places, but the servers are working mostly for tips.

4. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    This is a very tempting and a delicious deal! I this it's a great deal. I wonder is there a time limit on the all you can eat appetizers for $10. I wish I knew about this last week when I had a guest that we took out to dinner. :oops: When you have a nice size family it is nice to just order this and save so much money. My family order appetizers all the time and eat it as a meal. My mom grew up in the south and yes you are so right fried green tomatoes are the bomb!!! People are missing out if they never tasted it! :cool::cool::cool: