Store Inauguration Never Fails To Give Freebies

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by Corzhens • Aug 8, 2016.

1. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am always in hunt for new stores in malls or in commercial centers. For sure, they have freebies and discounts not to mention raffle. In the small commercial center by the gate of our village, the village guard would inform us when there is a new store to open. It was actually announced in a poster or tarpaulin. In one inauguration of a restaurant, I received a coupon for free meals for 2 plus small packs of finger food. In one clothing store, I got a free baseball cap. Small things sometimes are heartening because the feeling is different when you get something for free.

2. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Corzhens I just went to a high end grocery opening yesterday and it was fun. They didn't have that many freebies and specials, but one thing I did get was a full sized bottle of basil and herb infused olive oil. They had a sample of some grilled vegetables that had the oil basted on, and they were totally awesome! In fact, I might use a little of it tonight.

3. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    New store inaugurations are good avenues to get freebies and samples. Some people take advantage of these in order to get discounts. Another avenue related to this is open days which are conducted by bigger companies in order for people to familiarise themselves with their products. However, it only makes sense if one doesn't negatively recoup the value of the freebies through transportation to the venue.

4. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    There was evidence of this type of giveaway in my country last Saturday, during the opening of a new Popeye's outlet. There was the offering that when the customer bought a meal of a certain value they would get a coupon of a similar value to be redeemed within a certain time. This promotion was very well received by the customes and I believe that by issuing the coupons, Popeye's is seeking to ensure that many of the customers will keep on returning to its store.

#4Aug 16, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2016
  5. Vinaya

VinayaActive Member

Threads:
    I have been to many store inauguration events but I have never been entitled to freebies. However, I have been given heavy opening discounts on purchase. Sometimes the discounts is up to 50 percent on the list price.Recently, my relative invited me to her store inauguration and I was given 30 percent flat discounts on the product of my choice.