Thank You Dontpayfull Community!

Discussion in Suggestions & Feedback started by abonnen • Aug 21, 2016.

1. abonnen

abonnenActive Member

Threads:
    I just want to say that you guys are awesome! I love this forum, in my personal life I find it hard to talk to my friends about my frugal ways becasue they are not interested in saving money like me! Anyway I am so glad I found this forum and am able to share ideas and savings! Thank you for being an awesome online community and thank you to the admin for creating this forum!

2. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes, this forum can be very helpful when it comes to saving money, and has a number of tips and ideas about saving and making money. I have benefitted from some of the ideas that are presented on the site. It is nice, because no one really wants to pay full, I think that is an old fashioned idea and one that many people don't do nowadays.

3. Belovedad

BelovedadActive Member

Threads:
    I agree, this forum has not only helped people save money but I have seen a lot of tips on how to make money. Pretty good thing going on here and I hope it keeps up for a long time.

4. haivu721vn

haivu721vnMember

Threads:
    Same here! This forum helped me a lot on saving money. Thanks to the tips and ideas from users, I don't have to payfull!
    It's a nice forum. Hope it keeps up for long~

5. efrain silva

efrain silvaMember

Threads:
    I love posting and replying. It is so much fun to do, and I learn so much from it in the process. I would like to thank you as well for allowing us to do so, and I would like to thank every other forum poster here as well. I have learned and grown a bit in my short time here. Blessings to the forum family here!

6. Decentlady

DecentladyActive Member

Threads:
    I have learned so many different tips for saving cash, reusing items, preserving things from this forum.

I think lots of people don't realise how important it is to save resources everywhere no matter how tiny the results appear to be. In a long run it eventually makes the difference.

I am gald to be part of such a useful forum. Thank you @dontpayfull.

7. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    There are lots of things I have learned from this forum and in like manner I am also able to share my thoughts, my experiences for others to benefit or to get well-informed of what I have had in mind and in my experiences. Members of this forum have so many things to share, to discuss about for all of us to benefit. Thank you DPC for this site and for this opportunity to be with the group. :)

8. efrain silva

efrain silvaMember

Threads:
    I have both shared and been personally taught on this forum. For that I am truly grateful. I have learned much and grown much in the experience thus far, and I am sure that I will only continue to do so in the next few moments to come. You all have been a blessing to me.

9. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    This is one of my favourite forums. It's great for learning about tips to save money and I've learned a lot too. I hope I've contributed some useful information for others and I've always thought that this DontPayFull has a good friendly feel to it.

10. Barida

BaridaActive Member

Threads:
    I have learnt so much as well since I joined this forum. Great minds have shared ideas on how to reduce cost while doing purchasing and meeting new friends here has made it a wonderful experience as well.

The web page layout is very easy to navigate and understand with little guidance. I feel quite excited each time I come on the forum because I never leave without learning something new!

11. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    I fully agree with you, you rarely come across such welcoming communities that offer great help and help you save money and open your eyes to new things.