Did You Do Amazon Review Before ?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by lolo • Jan 29, 2016.

1. lolo

loloMember

Threads:
    Hi ,guys
    I got a chance to review Amazon products recently,it's my first task and I'm excited .

Anyone who had experience with it ?

2. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm not sure what you mean, because anyone can review anything on Amazon. If you mean you are being paid to do it, then theoretically that's 'illegal' if you get caught. Many people are offered free products and then asked if they would leave a review, and that's fine as people are not forced to.

As a task (paid) be aware your account can be shut down if Amazon find out that a review has been bought.

3. lolo

loloMember

Threads:
    Thanks for the reminder.Of course I didn't get pay and they said that they will offer me products with free coupon.

4. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well, I sometimes review Amazon products if I have bought the item there. Many times Amazon will ask you to do a review on a particular item. It is a way you can share information about particular products with consumers that might be considering them. I think it can be a good thing to do, as I like to read reviews of those items I am considering buying. I think it is helpful.

5. lolo

loloMember

Threads:
    Thanks for your kind reply. Yeap, most of us will read reviews before buying and some reviewers show us useful info in their review.Do a reviewer and read others review both are good for you choosing products before you buying.

6. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Never. I rarely buy anything on Amazon, but as for me it's not a go to place to look for legit reviews for products i'm looking to buy, it also is not the place I would go and write a review on something I purchased. I would prefer more specific websites people go to only to read reviews.

7. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Congratulations, I just heard about the ability to do reviews on Amazon getting the free products is a nice bonus. You had to have a very good standing to be picked to be a reviewer.

8. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That's terrific! When I buy from amazon I review my product too. I often look at reviews before I buy so I know that reviewing products is essential tool to have, so I regularly review products that I buy from amazon. I look for reviews on the internet constantly too before I buy or go to a site for sign up. What you and many others do is valuable to review sites and products plus it's very helpful! Thanks!!!.

9. AmberS

AmberSNew Member

Threads:
    I review on Amazon all the time! There are so many companies out there wanting your opinion on a product, at a discounted price. Just make sure to ALWAYS be honest, consumers want the truth, not a covered up product!

10. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    I know they have (Amazon) a site that will give you products for free or at a discount. When you review the products you have to write at the bottom that you did receive this product for free or at a discount. I sometimes wonder how truthful are people who actually get the item at a discount. I have reviewed a few products and I give my honest opinion. Amazon does advise people to contact the seller if they really don't like it before they post and really bad review.

11. filmjunkie08

filmjunkie08Active Member

Threads:
    I received my first item to use and review. I can see how this could be an addictive activity. So many things to get and review for free or at a discount!

12. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    We don't have Amazon but we have a local version of it and I almost never leave reviews even if it's a negative one because the items never seem to last in the listings so I don't see much point in leaving a review. Even if I left one the item will just run its course and stop being listed after a few months and I never saw much use in leaving a comment that will just be wiped out in a few months. I do wish they would change this and maybe when they become more consistent I'll start leaving comments but as of now they are just too volatile for me to spend time and effort in leaving replies.

13. angelaandrea

angelaandreaNew Member

Threads:
    really helpful discussion on this topic...

14. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    I will certainly like the free products I'll be given if I take reviews on Amazon. Honestly I think reviews should be taken anonymously and there shouldn't be a payment to do that. Let the novice get a frank report about a product they'd like to buy or try.

15. Belovedad

BelovedadActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah, I usually review the product I have bought from any site after receiving or not receiving the item. I know that people get paid otherwise to give positive reviews which I'm not a fan of but I can't do anything about that. It's nice to see legit reviews before buying an item online.

16. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    Every online shopping site almost always wants you to review the product you buy from them because that's how they publicize their products. But if you mean you did it for money then of course it is worth doing. But I can read your comments that you did not do it for money. However, Amazon pays you for reviews depending in which country you live in. We have certain review sites which pay us for participation in product review.