[UK Only] Free Parcel Delivery (worth £5)

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by kingcool52 • Nov 25, 2016.

1. kingcool52

kingcool52Active Member

Threads:
    Parcel Hero is offering FREE parcel delivery for any new customers. Submit your delivery details on the site and use the code MSE5 when completing your order. You will then get £5 off your total with no minimum spend required. Enjoy :)

Available at:

2. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    Free delivery is always a nice option, although you have to be careful not to let it suck you in. The thing is, a lot of the time it is offered anyways if the order is big enough, so just make sure you are taking advantage of it.

3. kingcool52

kingcool52Active Member

Threads:
    You're thinking of actually getting free delivery from stores when you purchase items. This offer is for people that want to SEND a parcel for a friend etc. You could also send packages for anything you sell on eBay

4. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    This sounds a good offer but from the look of things it's for new customers only. Well it's a good option especially for those who really don't have much money for larger purchases.

5. ChadThunder

ChadThunderNew Member

Threads:
    Yeah its for new customers only but you can really take good advantage of it...if i had read this thread a week ago i would have saved around 50$...parcel delivery is extremely expensive where i live...(out of reach area)