How To Get Paper Coupons From Kroger?

Discussion in Coupons started by Natasha0717 • Nov 22, 2016.

1. Natasha0717

Natasha0717Active Member

Threads:
    I've been trying to get Kroger coupons (paper, not printable) sent to my house, similar to the way Meijer will send you coupons that you can use in the store. They track the items you buy the most, and then send these little booklets to you in the mail and they have some really awesome deals, some items are even totally free.

I've been trying to get these from Kroger as well, but whenever I go to the Kroger site, I only see the option to have them sent online and then you print them out (my printer isn't working.) I do have a Kroger discount card, but I'd love to receive coupons as well, the kind you get in the mail and can cut out. Any suggestions? Thanks so much. :)

2. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    I can understand your frustrations here. Not with Kroger specifically, but just in general when we stopped getting the paper. I failed to realize that meant no more ads for the markets, but there are some other ways to get your hands on them.

3. Natasha0717

Natasha0717Active Member

Threads:
    I know, I asked my uncle about it, and he said he just prints them out. But I like the old-fashioned ones that you cut out and keep in your hand while you're shopping. Sure, you bump into people while looking through them, :D but it's still really fun to save so much money on grocery items @ Kroger.

I might just maybe go to the customer service station in the store and ask how to get them. I forgot they might even have those coupon pamphlets right when you walk in the door, I've been forgetting to look for them. I'll let ya know how it goes..

4. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Have you tried the Kroger app? I think you can get the Kroger coupons that way. I just have the Kroger coupons loaded to my card from the website. That seems to work fine. I would rather not have to worry about paper coupons. It is very easy to loose or misplace them. I will go digital whenever I can.

5. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I select the electronic coupons I'm interested in and load them to my Kroger loyalty card. I didn't receive paper ones in the mail for a long time, but maybe that was because i didn't shop there much, since I used to do the majority of my grocery and household shopping at Walmart. I've changed my habits though, and typically do the majority of my grocery shopping at Kroger now.

I at first thought that the paper coupons were age-based, because my neighbors received them and I didn't, but now that I'm shopping there more, I'm receiving paper coupons in the mail. The coupons I receive typically relate to the items I purchase frequently, so it seems they track what we buy and issue coupons for those types of items.

6. Natasha0717

Natasha0717Active Member

Threads:
    Your post just made me realize something: When I use my Kroger card at checkout (or punch in my phone number,) I'm using my home phone number, which I share with my parents, and the phone number is under their name. So THEY are the ones receiving the coupons in the mail, and not me....and I've been totally oblivious to this until now. If I had my own Kroger card/phone number, THEN I would be receiving the coupons in the mail under my own name. :rolleyes::D Thanks! :)

7. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That's funny, because it's something we do out of habit, without thinking much about it. Now that you're aware, you can make the decision about whether you'd prefer to give them the savings, or get the coupons yourself. I was just at Kroger the other day, and was running low on money. I needed both bottled water and cheese, and had free coupons for both items that I'd received in the mail, so it worked out perfectly for me.