Best Cheap Tablet For Gaming

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by Jessika • Jan 17, 2017.

1. Jessika

JessikaActive Member

Threads:
    I've got a new game for christmas which requires an App to run. Since I don't have an Android tablet with an decent screen, it is an excuse to upgrade. I was looking at the Electron, which is under £50. Reports say it has a poor camera but I'm not using it for that so I don't care. Does anyone know a cheap Android tablet with an 8 or ten inch screen and sound?

2. Working Buck

Working BuckActive Member

Threads:
    Tablets made by Huawei are a bit cheaper than other brands and they work quite well too. We have one and we have been using it for around a year, we have no problems with it so far.

3. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    I think iRulu has really good range of tablets for various purpose. I have used iRulu and it is great for gaming purpose. iRulu is a Chinese brand marketed by US company. You can get iRulu tablets for a small price. The average price of iRulu tablets is around $60.

4. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    Even I am looking for good tablet. Though I want to have good specification with good display. I don't want to compromise with screen and performance of the tablet. I have seen many tablets on internet recently but none of them are with latest specs. May be companies are no more making new tablets.

5. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    Samsung Galaxy TAB 2 seems to be cheaper. It is under 100$ these days on Ebay. And you can play pretty much every modern game out there. As you can see some of the games require 1 GB RAM and in such case these cheap tabs won't cut it. You may also go for the Amazon Kindle Fire series of tablets. They can pretty much play most of the modern games. Also they are cheaper under 50$. So it all depends on your preferences. I suggest trying few YouTube videos to learn about the performance before buying one.

6. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    There are certainly a lot of options out there, which is a good thing, but you do want to be careful not to put too much on the price. The really cheap ones are that way for a reason, but middle ground is achievable.