Making Money Online. How?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by alvinsalls • Jul 9, 2016.

1. alvinsalls

alvinsallsNew Member

Threads:
    For quite some time now I've been trying to make some money on side. I really need to improve my income so I tried numerous "fast cash" methods. They all made me very little or non at all. Now I completely lost interest in those methods but still need to make some on the side spacer.:)
    Without much further ado, I need to ask you guys to reveal the secret about making money. Is there really a way to make $2000-$4000 online a month with just a few hours of work or not?

2. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I joined forums to develop my writing skills in English. Although I already know that there are forums that share their revenue, it did not clearly register since my objective is to improve my writing style. But when I started earning some cents with my posts, I began to realize that being a content writer can surely add to your finances. I just cannot guarantee the stability of the earnings.

3. davos

davosActive Member

Threads:
    Try Mturking, proofreading, tutoring, content writing, web programming freelance etc. There are lots of profitable ways to make money online, but I'm talking about actual jobs where you have to work for 6-8 hours a day and ask you for a defined set of skills, no beermoney sites which ask almost nothing of
    skill in return and pay a laughable sum of money.

4. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have been making money by posting in forums that are revenue sharing forums. It has not been that much money for the work provided but it has been a way for me to improve my writing skills. I have also taken a class that will allow me take my writing skills and offer them as a service for content marketing.

5. sunnyside

sunnysideActive Member

Threads:
    I have been doing online work for only a year now. So far I have not found one where anyone can make as much as $2,000.00 a month. Most of the companies seem to pay small amounts and that is why it makes sense to join more than one online company. Doing little bits and pieces of work for different online companies helps to supplement one's income since it all adds up in the end.

6. cluckeyo

cluckeyoActive Member

Threads:
    I'm trying to unravel the puzzle too. I am new to online earning and I am trying to develop a method of working on things that will not take too long, since the money is low. Still it is a decent little perk and I enjoy that!

7. atlmom5

atlmom5Active Member

Threads:
    Trying to earn that type of money in a month with little effort will not happen overnight. Many people that make that kind of money in a month on the net have skills like: web designers, writers, and marketers. There are other types of jobs out there where you can make some decent money, but just like the other jobs that I listed, you're going to have to put in the work. Look into sites like Mturk, Freelancer to get job assignments here and there. Do some writing jobs from time to time, join some survey sites to earn some cash or gift cards(Swagbucks and Mintvine are both great and fun). Write an e-book and promote....promote...promote! Maybe you could teach a class on Udemy, there's great earning potential over there.

The bottom line is: diversify your income, get creative about ways to make money, be patient, be social, network and promote! I know you wanted advice about being laid back and earning income from the internet, but it takes time and effort to make a sizeable income, even though I put in a lot of work, I love the freedom that comes along with working this way.

8. Vinaya

VinayaActive Member

Threads:
    Of course you can make money online, which can contribute to your household expenses. However, it is quite impossible to make 2K in a month just by working 2-3 hours in a day. In order to make more money online, you need to have programming, designing skills.Programming and designing skills can make you more money. With no skills and working on writing sites, paid forums or GPT/PTC sites, will never make you 2K in a month.

9. MeriCaska

MeriCaskaNew Member

Threads:
    You can make money online. There are various ways to make money online.
    Making money from blog, article is definitely not an easy task to do. The content that you are uploading needs to be unique and should have the attraction of visitors to watch it.

10. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    Yeah i do agreed with members here, if you wanna have some money online so you should start writing up blogs, contents. you could easily have some money by the way i am a tourists and also a blog writer at the end i use to worte my travel stories in form of blog and sales my experience in this way i also get fame and money.

11. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    I cannot think of any way to make that sort of income online unless you're in possession of a website with a huge amount of traffic. Note, in the past, I had made a couple of hundred online with a small amount of traffic clicking on ads.

Of course, there could be a way around this situation. For instance, if you have a really targeted list from email or social media, then perhaps you could make that sort of income. However, I'm not sure how big the list would need to be. Basically, in the case, you'd probably have to sell a product.

Anyhow, a list from social media would simply be people subscribed to your social media group or page. However, on Facebook you have to pay to reach your own list.

12. ptahm22

ptahm22Active Member

Threads:
    $2000 from online jobs can be very hard. A guy once said that online jobs is where you do your best, work hard, deliver the best for a low cost. It's a very competitive field and the skills you have offline can also boost your income. Online jobs are mainly to supplement your income, if you find one that pays some amount that you can cash in, do it. Find more sites similar to that one and earn more. Don't seek to earn cash fast or you'll end in scams.

13. to7update

to7updateActive Member

Threads:
    There are quite a few ways we can make money online, but $2000 is impossible for me. A good month gives me $400 or $500 at the most. As for better paid jobs, I would have to say usertesting, writing and translating, even if translating jobs don't come around often. It's just a matter of looking around for what is available and put in our best effort.

14. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    I still yet to find a way to earn a good amount online which I have been searching for already 9 months now but can't seem to find the formula. It may be because I am only mobile and I have heard that being on PC helps earnings increase. I think one may earn a few hundred but $2000 seems impossible.

15. kingcool52

kingcool52Active Member

Threads:
    If you want to have a proper job working online and just doing various tasks then do not expect to get big returns like $2,000 for just a couple of hours of work. You will have to work hard and probably longer hours than a normal job. Your best bet is to start doing development work or start buying & selling online. Things like writing jobs won't make you $2-4k per month

16. to7update

to7updateActive Member

Threads:
    Translating has to be the best paying jobs, but in reality it's really hard to get those jobs because everyone wants to do them. Nothing like applying though, in reality what do we have to lose? Something might be coming in our direction, and in that case we just do the job and cash in. ;)

17. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    I do online work to supplement my regular work and do quite a few different jobs in my spare time. I make the majority of my online earnings by writing articles for clients who need content for their blogs. It is fun and I get to be creative. I also work on Mturk and do micro tasks and surveys. I am registered with a couple of article sites as well. There are a variety of things to do on the Internet, you just need to figure out what you are good at.

18. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think that writing articles for blog sites would be interesting, and an excellent way to learn about new things, and to share your knowledge about things you are already fairly conversant in.
    I do not make much money online, either; it is always helpful to earn any money and have a little extra to use for necessities though. I also do surveys, which do not pay money, but do give you gift cards that you can use on Amazon or elsewhere to buy items that you would otherwise spend money on.
    I tried selling items on eBay, and I think that I would enjoy that; but the packaging and shipping are a difficulty for me. When I have done this, I ended up setting the same shipping charge as I saw someone else have to a similar item, or just gave free shipping and hoped I made enough from the item to make the shipping worthwhile.
    I think that this would work fine if you were selling small items that you would be able to just put in a small bubble envelope and send; but when it is something larger that has to be boxed and wrapped, and then taken to the post office to ship, it is just a lot of work unless you are making a lot of money from the item.

19. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    Expecting to make from 2000 to 4000 dollars online in one month sounds outrageous and especially going by the number of hours of around six you look to put in.a day. I have no idea of which site or sites that you can work with to make such. As a matter of fact I'll be interested in any of such sites too.

20. Decentlady

DecentladyActive Member

Threads:
    I would say that $2000 is high target. I have been working for beermoney so far.

It is nevertheless, quite possible to earn that much especially if you are located in the US but not in 2 to 3 hours a day. You definitely have to give more time and efforts.

Surveys, transcription jobs and virtual assistant jobs pay quite good. If you have extra skills like what others have mentioned then you have added advantage. Otherwise writing also pays quite good.