[UK Only] Free Sample Of Rice

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by kingcool52 • Dec 4, 2016.

1. kingcool52

kingcool52Active Member

Threads:
    You can clinch a free sample of Amira Fods UK SILVER BASMATI rice. All you have to do is send a message to [email protected] with your address and what brand you currently use. You have to hurry though as stocks are limited.

2. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    I have been craving for a while and I finally got my fix in tonight with some good yellow Spanish rice with all sorts of vegetables in it, it was great. It was not free though, so of course this one sounds a little better for that reason.

3. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    I am not sure if the promo is still available but I decided to send them in email because I want to have some free rice. If I end up loving their product maybe I will consider buying from them. At this moment I only eat Thai Jasmine rice and Brown rice from Whole Foods.

4. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am not in the UK but I am interested in the amount of rice the company would send you. There was a time that one rice importer was giving away samples of their Thai rice in the supermarket but only in a very small quantities. What we did was to divide our groceries so we can have several receipts that we can use to redeem the giveaway rice.

5. kingcool52

kingcool52Active Member

Threads:
    I received an email from them saying that because demand was so high they cannot supply any more unfortunately. I was quite looking forward to getting some of their rice to see if I would be happy with it. They did however offer me that if interested they would send me some discount coupons and special offers for their products